Safe

Words: 1965

Safe. That's what Sapnap was to Karl. His safe person, no matter what he felt safe with him. Waking up in his arms was the best thing that could ever happen to Karl. After countless nights over the past year of having to go to bed feeling unsafe. Unsure of what could happen. That's all Karl wanted right now. To feel safe. To feel okay. He wanted to wake up and not have a feeling of anxiety and worry.

That's why when Karl woke up in Sapnaps arms he didn't care about anything or anyone else. Not about his ex. Not about his problems with self harm. Not about self doubt. Not all the work he had to do. He was finally feeling okay. It didn't matter to Karl that he just feeling okay, he just didn't want to feel completely lost and alone.

He looked over at Sapnap still sleeping. He was pretty, obviously but something about him in this moment made Karl's stomach full up with butterfly's. His chest slowly rising and falling back down with every breath he took. It took Karl's breath away.

Karl reached his hand over to Sapnap messy black hair. He played with his hair waiting for Sapnap to wake up. A couple minutes go by of Karl just admiring him as Sapnap opens his eyes. Seeing Karl right next to him.

"Goodmorning." Karl said with a smile.

"Morning." Sapnap said, his voice sounding deeper than usual cause of just waking up.

"Your morning voice is so hot." Karl said as Sapnap rubbed one of his eyes adjusting to the morning. Eyes a little swollen from worrying about Karl all night. He worried about him so much and didn't want him out of his sight. He couldn't image what Karl is going through right now and he wanted to help him. Help him get clean, help him love himself like he loves him. To see himself how Sapnap sees him. Perfect, no flaws.

"Not as hot as you." Sapnap said as he moved himself up more to reach for Karl's lips kissing him. Taking in his plump red lips. Sapnaps hand made its way to Karl long brown fluffy hair playing with it as they kissed, pulling Karl's face closer to him for more contact. Pulling away only for a second just to get air. Sapnap soon started planting kissed down Karl's neck and on his jawline.

"Are you okay with this?" Sapnap ask Karl for reassurance.

"Y- yes continue."

Karl didn't even hide how much he enjoyed this letting out small moans as Sapnap went back to sucking on his neck making his way back up to his lips. Soon pulling away to look at the pretty marks that he had made on Karl's neck.

"Shut up." Karl said as he buried his face into Sapnap chest.

"Did I say anything?" Sapnap said smirking as he pulled Karl face up to meet him with a kiss. Karl didn't even pull away, just letting himself melt into Sapnaps touch. Safe. He felt safe, he loved this feeling. He liked that he could finally kiss Sapnap and it making him feel good. They both laid together for a second before hearing knocks at the door.

"Come in." Sapnap said making the door open seeing Dream behind it.

"Oh sorry, just letting you know we have practice later today."

"Yeah yeah I know. Don't you and George have cheer practice later too?" Sapnap asked Karl.

"Yeah I think it's at the same time so we can go together."

"Great we can leave in a little bit." Dream said as he left closing the door behind him walking into the kitchen seeing George cooking breakfast for them. He walked up behind George putting his arms around Georges waist. George flinched a little not expecting Dreams touch.

"Shhhhh calm down." Dreams hot breath into Georges neck gave George tingles down his body. George turned around looking at Dream, he looked hungry but not for food. George rolled his eyes slightly and went back to cooking knowing exactly what Dream wanted.