Your New Boyfriend

SMUT: I wasn't gonna make this smut but it kinda just happened you know lolz. Anyways sorry to the people that don't like smut cause this chapter just like the other one has smut.

Words: 2133

Karl was sitting on the couch waiting for Sapnap to finish taking his shower. He was just sitting there zoning off into his own mind. Was he really gonna do this right now? He loved Sapnap so much and wanted to be with him every second of everyday. Sometimes he thought that he was maybe too clingy. Maybe he's a little too much for Sapnap. Karl was definitely an over thinker. No matter how many times someone reassured him that something was okay he never believed them no matter what. That's what caused most of his problems.

He laid back into the couch running his fingers through his long brown hair pulling it out of his face and took a deep breath feeling a moment of peace. Closing his eyes taking in this moment to peace. All until he heard the door open and Sapnap coming out of it. He was wearing grey sweatpants and black sweatshirt with the nike logo on it. They looked at each other for a second while Sapnap ran his fingers through his black, messy, slightly wet hair trying to style it anyway he could.

"Ready to go?" Sapnap asked as he walked up to him standing hovering over him.

"Yeah lets go." Karl said as he held his arms out signaling for Sapnap to bring him up on his feet. Sapnap grabbed his hands and pulled him up from the couch holding him in his arms for a second before he kissed the top of his head and separated their body's from each other. He held his hand as they walked out the door, Karl leading the way to the car.

They looked at each other for a second as Karl opened the passenger car door for Sapnap.

"Wow such a gentleman." Sapnap said as he got into the car, door closing as he got seated. Karl walked around to his side of the car and got into the car. He started to drive off to the place he was taking Sapnap to. Karl was nervous, palms sweaty from stressing hoping everything would go well. He was gonna ask Sapnap to be his boyfriend. Even though it seemed like they were already they never said anything about it and Karl wanted to make it official. After a little bit of driving they finally pulled up to the same spot that Sapnap took them a little while ago.

Sapnap immediately recognized the spot that Karl took him to. I mean how could he not he's the one that took Karl to the spot first. He took him to the field that Sapnap and Karl once went to before. This meant a lot to Sapnap although he never told Karl this spot was special for Sapnap. He always went here when he just needed a moment to himself. Fighting the voices in his head. He looked over to Karl with a smile on his face.

"Cmon lets go." Karl said as he got out of his side of the car, Sapnap doing the same. They met together in front of the car as Karl held a hand out for Sapnap to take. Sapnap accepted and he soon felt a pull as Karl started waking down the pathway to the field.

Sapnap looked at Karl as he followed the excited boy down the path. His long brown hair bouncing up and down as he excitedly walked faster down the pathway looking back making sure that Sapnap was following him still. They walked a little more down the pathway until they made it to the other side. They were met by yet another picnic just like the one that Sapnap had prepared a little while ago. Karl looked back at Sapnap seeking approval from him and he got it.

"Karl wow this is perfect." Sapnap said as they walked torwards the picnic and sat down together. Karl wasn't as good at preparing food like Sapnap was so all that was there were some fruits, prepackaged sandwiches, and two monsters.
(the monster can made me think of a certain fanfic sorry if you know what i'm taking about anyways)

Karl quickly picked up the monster cans and gave one to Sapnap. They both opened the cans making a loud crack noise, both taking a sip feeling the cold liquid go down their throats.