4

Jungkook POV

I smiled to myself as I tried to shake the image of Jimin blushing out of my mind. He had looked so startled when I lifted him up and I had to fight the urge to kiss him right then. Once I left our two charter guests, I changed back into my navy shirt and shorts before the captain informed us that we would be setting down the anchor soon.

I jogged back up the stairs to await instructions from Captain Bang, my hands going to work on turning the lever and dropping the anchor. He had predicted it would need four notches to reach the ocean floor so I counted the chain lengths in my head as I hurriedly cranked faster. We did it in record time, my captain giving me a thumbs up as he called in our coordinates.

After everything was back in order, I radioed Namjoon hyung to assist me with pulling out the water toys. The heaviest one was definitely the jet skis which needed to be lifted up using a pulley system just to get them in the water. But only the best for Jimin...

Namjoon hyung wasn't a fan of heights so that left me to be the one to sit on top of the jet ski while he lowered it into the water. Once the first one was in the ocean, I tied it to the yacht and then climbed aboard to assist with the next one. It was always more difficult getting the second one into the water, because you had to make sure not to lower it on top of the first jet ski. The waves would sometimes make it shift positions at the last second so it was imperative that I keep an eye on it at all times.

"Hyung, a little further to the left!" I yelled as I tightened my grip on the handles, peering over the edge to get a good look at where I had tied the first jet ski. "Almost theeere....aaaaand... perfect! Go ahead and lower me down!" I smiled as I gave my Bosun a thumbs up. He lowered me with ease as I tied the second one swiftly. I gladly accepted his outstretched hand as he hoisted me back onto the yacht.

The next order of business was the trampoline. It took roughly ten minutes to inflate, but it was a good idea to get that going while we got to work on getting out the final water toy. I grunted as I pushed the folded trampoline out of the storage room, leaving the inflating machine to Namjoon hyung. My gaze wandered over to the sky lounge when I heard clapping and cheering. My breath hitched when I caught a glimpse of Jimin on the top deck. I frowned in annoyance when his best friend walked in front of him and blocked my view.

I could clearly see that Taehyung was wearing nothing but a pair of green swim trunks and flip flops, his floral towel draped over his shoulders. I squinted my eyes and shifted to the left as I tried to see what Jimin was wearing. To my surprise he was dressed rather modestly. He had on a blue and white button-up shirt with matching blue swim trunks, and his grey beach towel was laying on the lounge chair under him.

A small smile made its way onto my face as I saw Hobi hyung setting out snacks and drinks for our charter guests.

"Hey, lover boy! Quit staring and help me hook this thing up so we can get it going," Namjoon hyung teased as he snapped his fingers in my face with a chuckle. I immediately turned to look over at him defensively.

"I wasn't staring! I was j-just...making sure, Hobi hyung didn't need any help carrying anything," I professed, stealing another glance at Jimin who was busy sipping his piña colada out of his yellow bendy straw.

"Yeah right," he snickered as he used his hand to smack the back of my head.

"Hey!" I shrieked as I rubbed the spot with a pout.

"If you hurry up, then we can get all this stuff set up and then he'll be over here and not aaaaall the way over there~" Namjoon hyung explained in a dramatic tone as he gestured to their spot on the sky lounge. My eyes widened in realization as I hurriedly began hooking up the trampoline to the pulley.