24 | Too Old

WARNING!!! SMUT ON THE SPOT!!

Credits to @emmaaxxo for the smut content hehe the idea came from her <3 love u!! [Suggestions are welcome btw]

🔲🔲🔲

Fred shut his eyes from too much strain. It was eleven forty-six in the evening yet him and George were still far from done restocking, writing demographics of customers, total profits, and many more. Too much for a week of vacation. He complained to himself as he threw the empty box of Safe's products.

His head turned to look at the box a second time. He grunted and picked it up, carefully placed it on the other set of empty boxes. He thought of his lover. I'm sorry... He apologized while looking at the box. It has been five days since the last time they released tension. He's been too busy that he couldn't even join her for dinner.

He knew Safe understood as she herself was slumped with her work at St. Mungo's, plus Angelina's constant bitchiness towards her. He missed her. Her kisses, her warm smiles, he felt as if they haven't seen each other for a long time.

"Let's finish this morrow, mate." George announced that pulled him from his dozing state. They yawned synchronously and laughed next after realizing the small event.

"Alright, I'll see you." He replied and walked up the stairs first while George turned off the lights and locked the shop for the night.

When he got inside his room, the sight of Safe, gently snoring on his bed as she hugged his pillow, spread his lips with his rare sugary smile. However, while releasing his neck from the tension that his tie had him the whole day, he heard her squirm.

Fred turned around to confirm that it was his hunger for her that caused such delusional state. He admitted that he was famished from her touch but such delusion would be his end as he had nothing but a choice of fucking his useless hands.

Safe was biting her bottom lip as she gripped on his pillow. "Ohh..." She moaned with her eyes closed. Her knees folded up as she squeezed the pillow between her thighs. The sight was beautiful, and he could not deny, but why was she in such a daze? Was she teasing him? Was she really asleep?

Confusion took over, and maybe a little–no not really, it was a lot–anger and jealousy ran through his veins. Who was she dreaming about for her to whimper with so much need. "Keep going... please... yes..." She continued, unaware of any conscious watcher that stood on his ground with madness.

His jaw clenched and his fingers that unbuttoned his shirt were aggressive. He was getting impatient of not knowing who the man was in her dream. And he wanted badly to wake her; make her feel how much she only needed him, no one else. "Mmm... Freddie..." He gulped. His brain processed her prior moans and sent signals to his cock that poked his tight trousers.

He sat next to her, brushing her hair with a chuckle from his foolishness. "Shit, gorgeous, you scared the fuck out of me." He whispered as if she was awake to respond.

Safe continued to squirm in pleasure and when she began to huff in her dream he couldn't take the hunger anymore, he had to feast.

Fred pulled the pillow and covers off her front. He sat on his knees, spread her legs open as he rubbed her thighs. A moan escaped out of her lips. He smirked mischievously at her oblivious state.

Pulling her shorts and panties off, he continued to friction his rough palm with her smooth sensitive skin. The sounds she produced sent him off the edge. He planted wet kisses on her inner thighs, teasing her cunt as he rubbed it slowly. "Ohh... please..." She begged in her sleep.