1. ] ᏇᏂᎧ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎩᎧᏬ? ᏗᏒᏋ ᎩᎧᏬ ᎧᏦ?

‧͙⁺˚* ⁽ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᴾᴼ ⁺‧͙

It was 10 minute's into the Entrance Exam, I was tired, burning, in pain and Acho was stressed they told me. I had about 75 villain points and 45 teamwork points.

I was running until I came across a 3 pointer and a boy with yellow hair, 'OH MY GOSH THEY'RE GOING TO DIE-' I screamed in my thoughts, he turned around, 2 thumbs up and snot coming out of his nose; I wanted to laugh but I had to save him before that 3 pointer runs over him.

"HEYY!! WATCH OUT!!" I yelled at the boy, he gave me a worried look and muttered something. I contacted Echo and Acho to give me a speed boost, which they agreed and used their body's to throw myself at him which probably wasn't a good idea. Before the 3 pointer smashed the teen Echo blasted it with their blue glowing fire which melted it, I grabbed the boy and smashed into the ground.

"Hey! Are you ok? Oh my gooosshh!" The smoke cleared from around us two and the kid just stared, he gave you a dumb look and a thumbs up "Wheeyy..?" I deactivated my quirk and scanned his face which he blushed, "Looks like I got to bring you too Ms.Recovery." I chucked, he just stared and still giving me 2 thumbs up. "Hey? You ok?" I waved a hand in front of his face which startled him "Yeey!" He yelped and stood back a little, "Alright.. lets go, we have about 3 minutes left dummy."

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Kaminari's POV ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

'Holy crap, I'm saved by a haWt girl, but I overused my quirk..' I Yelped when the (h/c) female waved her hand infront of my face, it the first time I've actually gotten contact with a girl! "Alright.. lets go, we have about 3 minutes left dummy." Oh cmon, nicknames already?!-

Before I knew it I was being dragged around by this girl's dragon thingys, Dang they were cool, I wish I had a quirk like hers, it was so cool!! Every minute or two she'd turn back to be and smile which made my heart melt. how am I falling for this girl?! I just frikkin meet her?!

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ No One's POV ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"TIMESSS UPP STUDENTS!!" Present mic yelled, after what Midoriya did (L/n) and Kaminari were in shock. Echo set Kaminari down and went back into (L/n)'s right arm which was covered with her sleeve. "Wheey.." (L/n) looked over at Kaminari and giggled, taking his hand and leading him to Ms.Recovery girl, (L/n) knew pretty much every pro-hero/hero because of her mom which was why she used to be popular but most of her popularity came from her quirk.

"Hey recovery girl!!" "Why hello, (Y/n)." Kaminari stood beside (L/n) with his dumbfounded adorable face and thumbs up pose. He giggled and looked at (L/n), She looked at him and smiled which caused Kaminari to shush himself and blush from that smile. While (L/n) was speaking to Recovery girl she healed him up, when she was done Kaminari was exhausted and tired aswell as (L/n) but her arms were burning and she felt like she was gonna pass out.

Rocovery girl healed up (L/n) aswell, she thanked her and began walking to the exit gates still dragging the teen.

Kaminari snapped out of whey mode and tapped (L/n)'s shoulder "Hey uhm, you're kinda holding my hand cutie-" "WAH!- oh it's you. Don't call me cutie and I'm sorry!-" (L/n) pasted around in her flustered and embarrassed emotion while Kaminari just chuckled and let go of (L/n)'s hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Hey it's ok, names Denki, Denki Kaminari." "Oh, well my names (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." "Cute name." (Y/n) huffed and yawned, "We better get home soon Denki, Cya." "Wait!- Could I get you're number (N/n)?"

(Y/n) sighed at the nickname and got her phone out and handed it to Denki. "Just please don't spam me Denki, I don't want my dad to find out.." "Ok got it! I'll text you when I get home sweet stuff!~" "Denki enough with the nicknames." He chuckled and (Y/n) and Denki both parted ways home.