3. ] ᎦᎥᏒᏕᏖ ᎴᏗᎩ ᎧᎦ Ꮼ.Ꮧ.!

‧͙⁺˚* ⁽ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᴾᴼ ⁺‧͙

I woke up from my slumber and looked at my phone, after texting Denki goodnight I had a good nap which was odd, Normally I couldn't sleep. it was 7:00, which meaning I had to meet Denki outside in 30 minutes. I yawned and stretched then got up, took and shower, put on my school outfit 'I wonder who my teacher will be..?' I thought to my self as I fixed my tie.

I grabbed my bag and phone and decided to text Denki.

(Y/n)-saurus

Heyy Pika, you here yet? I'm ready.

Pikachu:

Yeah! I'm just down the street I can see your house by now, go head and head out i'll be there by then.

Yesterday while me and Denks were talking we told each other our locations just in case, it was neat how Denki lived in my neighbor hood which was only 2-3 blocks away from school. I walked out of the house and looked around, Denki was speed walking while smiling and he yelled with a huge smile and waving "Hey (N/n)!!!" He screeched while running towards me and gave me a bear hug which kind of startled me just hey, he was warm.. wait why am I thinking this we're just friends. yeah.. friends!- "Hey Pikachu" I giggled and patted his head, he pulled away from the hug and pumped his fist in the air "(N/n) I'm so pumped for this!!" "Pfft me too Pika."

I giggled at the excited boy, he stopped pumping his fist in the air when i looked over at a big group of fake "friends". He saw the worry on my face when the girls got closer "Pikachu we should go-" You were cut off by a girl who I didn't remember her name, most of them I didn't even know they just forced me to hang with them because I was popular.

"Guys look its (Y/n)!!!" She laughed and pointed at me, most of the time they made fun of me. I frowned and Denki wrapped a arm around me and started to walk, "T-thanks Denki.." I could feel my face heat up while his arm was around my shoulder while we walked towards U.A. "No problem, anything for you (Y/n)." He smiled even though his cheeks were bright red. Maybe you did have a crush on him..

As soon as I and Denki stopped a couple of girls from the group came over, they stuck their tongues out and called me a loser. I could feel the tears forming, and Denki's grip tightened around my shoulder. "Don't call (Y/n) That! She is not loser and it isn't fair for you to pray on her while she just walks to school!" He blurted out at the girls which he was angry at the girls while i stared in fear mixed with shock.

The girls scoffed and walked back to the group of fakes, Denki hugged me and rubbed my back; I could feel his face warm but didn't say anything about it. I smiled, " Thanks Pikachu."
Yup. I have a crush.

‧͙⁺˚* ᴰᵉ'ˢ ᴾᴼ ⁺‧͙

I hugged my crush, even though I have butterflies and was a blushing mess I still hugged her. I can't believe I stood up for my crush-

The hug only lasted for about 30 seconds before (Y/n) pulled away and looked at Denki's red face "Hey Denks, we should be going it's almost time for school to start." Holy crap I totally forgot "let's go then!" I grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and dragged her to class 1A.

By the time we got to the class I was still holding her wrist but I didn't realize, (Y/n) poked my shoulder "You sure you wanna go into class doing this?" She teased and pointed down at out hands. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up and let go of her wrist even though it was soft and warm. "S-sorry." "It's ok Denks." She opened the door, the only person in there was a boy with glasses and blue/purple hair which he was sorting his stuff at his desk.