4.] ᏕᏝᏋᏋᎮ ᎧᏉᏋᏒ!

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ No One's POV ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

(Y/n) looked around Kaminari's house which she was soon greeted by a cheery mother, it was Kaminari's mom! "Denki you're ho- YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!?" Both of your faces became red "U-uhm mom we're n-n-not dating.." "Mhm, sure." She greeted (Y/n) with a huge smile and a hug, "Hello! Mrs.Kaminari, My names (Y/n) (L/n)." She smiled and shook your hand, "Nice to meet you!" She nodded.

"Hey mom?" "Yes Denki?" "If its ok, can (Y/n) spends the night?" "Of course she's welcome to anything!," Mrs.Kaminari faced you. ", Make your self at home (Y/n)!" You nodded and smiled, "Ok mom we're heading up stairss, nOW-" He quickly closed the door and grabbed your wrist, helping you up stairs and into his yellow/black room. "Sorry about my mom." "No no its ok! She reminds me of you." You sat your bag down and plopped yourself on one of his bean bags. "Ah, ok." He sat on his bed and flopped backwards. "Denki- You realize I don't have any spare clothing or my belongings, I only have my phone and school things." He perked up and stared at you, "Crap (Y/n) I'm sorry!" "No no its ok."

He flopped back again, you got up and looked at him. " Hey Kami, I'm going to change. Is it ok if I use some of your spare clothes?" "Uh, yeah. I have a hoodie you can wear and some shorts." He got up and looked through his closet. He handed you a white pikachu hoodie and some (F/c) shorts. "Thanks Denki! I'll change in your bathroom." "Ok!" Denki decided to change once you had went into the bathroom, His hoodie was warm and smelt like lemons, you rubbed your face into the sleeves and sighed. Denki wore the same hoodie but in black and some yellow shorts, while he waited for (Y/n) to come out he blew up the mattress and got out the pillows and blankets for you. You walked out and he was sitting on his bed, a mattress with yellow blanket and a (F/c) pillow with (his) pikachu stuffed animal on it laid next to his bed, the mattress was only a little but shorter than his bed but it was the same length and size.

"Hey (Y/n)! I blew up the mattress and fixed it for you. I hope its fine the way it is!" He smiled and was looking through netflix/disney+ for a movie for the two of you to watch on his tv in the room. "Thank you Kami!" You hopped into the bed, it was warm and you huddled up in a the yellow blanket and hugged the Pikachu plushie.

You peeked up at the tv after you set your phone down and plugged it in for the night, "What are we going to do tonight Denki? After all its a sleep over, You do fun things at a sleep over!" He chuckled and looked at you, "I was planning on watching a movie with you." You smiled and sat up a bit on the mattress. "What type of moviee?" You tilted your head at the boy, he shrugged. "I don't know yet. Also do you want to come sit on my bed?, it'll give you a better view of the tv." You thought for a second then climbed up into his bed and plopped yourself beside him, your shoulders were touching and he looked at you. "Any suggestions?" He had a faint blush on his cheeks and you smiled. "Yeah! We can watch (F/m) (favorite/movie)!" He perked up. "Sure!" He handed you the warm remote and you looked for the movie that you had watch atleast 3 times.

When you started the movie you still were wrapped up in the yellow blanket burrito and hugging the pikachu stuffed animal. Denki looked down at you, which you didn't know due to watching the tv. 'why can't I take my eyes off of her? But she's in a comfortable state and I wish I could cuddle her right about now-'
Denki's thoughts were cut off when you laid your head on his chest, he felt his face heat up quickly and you yawned; which you obviously were blushing as well but you kept your self together. He took his chance and put his hand on your hair, lightly stroking your (h/c) hair and he smiled, your hair was soft. His touch was relaxing to you it was better because his hands were warm, he put his right hand on your blanket.

╰┈➤ Time skip to half way during the movie, it was Friday last chapter/this chapter and on Saturday and Sunday U.A. Is closed for every weekend. || No One's POV still ╰┈➤

(Y/n) had feel asleep on Denki's chest, Denki didn't mind but he wanted you to feel comfortable so he picked up you bridal style and got up. He shuffled over to your mattress and laid you down softly and tucked you in. He smiled and moved to hair out of your face, 'She looks so peaceful when she sleeps..' he left a small kiss on your cheek and sighed, wishing you had felt it but you were knocked out cold asleep.

He looked at you for a second then realized that it would be creepy if you woke up just saw him staring down at you so he rubbed your arm and got into his bed, hugging one of his extra pillows and covered himself in a (f/c) blanket. He turned down the tv's volume and brightness and watched it because he couldn't sleep due to his thoughts 'I can't believe I just kissed my sleeping crushes cheek! I was just freaking out about how I'm in the same room as her and I'm sleeping in the same room but now I can't stop thinking about that kiss. Dang how I wished I could cuddle her, I have to confess soon. But now isn't the time, I want to learn more about my (N/n).' He smiled at the thoughts and got comfortable before drifting off to sleep.