2.] ᏇᏗᎥᏖ- ፈᎧᏁᎶᏒᏗᏖᏕ!

‧͙⁺˚* ₙₒ ₒₙₑ'ₛ ₚₒᵥ ⁺‧͙

Y/n ran home, she had to get home before her dad caught her. She quickly opened the front door and ran upstairs to her room in fear, once safe she locked her door and plopped on her bed and hugged a pillow. 'Ugh, i just wished dad would be normal again, if it wasn't for mom dying because of me.' (Y/n) thought and sulked into her pillow but she shushed when she heard a Ding! from her phone. She grabbed her phone from her pocket. 

(Your bedroom btw, change if disliked. The room also isn't as messy.)

( 1 New Message: xxx-xxx-xxx )

xxx-xxx-xxx:

Hey (Y/n)! It's denki~ Wanna face time or call, if that's ok with you of course.

(Y/n)-saurus:

Sure face time me, but i have to keep quiet ok?

⚡Pikachu⚡:

Ok!

(Y/n)-saurus changed xxx-xxx-xxx to "⚡Pikachu⚡"

(Y/n) stared at her phone waiting for him to face time, (Y/n) was scared to death if her dad found out she was talking to a friend at this time. Once Denki called (Y/n) she rubbed her pink eyes and the tears away and pressed accept.

‧͙⁺˚* ⁽ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᴾᴼ ⁺‧͙

'Please don't ask if i was crying, please don't as-' I was cut off by Kaminari's worried expression. "Oh my god! (Y/n) are you ok?! Did someone hurt you on your way home!? Do i need to come over?!" Denki yelled at his phone, he was worried. "N-no you dummy, i-" I was cut off by dad yelling something along the lines of that he was home. "(Y/n)? Hey are you ok?" "Yeah I'm ok. Just please stay on the phone. " I said worryingly getting under my covers of the bed.

‧͙⁺˚* ᴰᵉⁿᵏⁱ'ˢ ᴾᴼⱽ ☽༓⁺‧͙ 

I stared at my frightened crush, she looked so brave back at the entrance exam but now she just looks sad and scared. "Hey, (Y/n)?" "Yes Pikachu?" "Our results for the Exam should be coming in soon, If we get in the same class i'll walk you t-to school and back home, unless you want to come over to my h-house? My mom shouldn't mind and my dad is on a business trip." 

I stuttered and i had huge butterflies in my stomach, i could feel my face heat up. " Sure Denki, but i don't know about my dad.." "Oh (Y/n), But its ok- He shouldn't mind you having a s-s-sleep over right? heh.." (Y/n) looked at my dead in the eyes through the phone, it send shivers down my spine. "Denki why are you stuttering? I mean, i can spend the night but it's ok if you don't want me too." (Y/n) Shook her head and sighed. 

"N-no! I want you to come over, i have a mattress and blankets, and a pillow you can use (Y/n)!" (Y/n) lifted her head and smiled at her phone even though i was a flustered and nervous mess. "Ok!-" She was cut off by both of our door bells ringing, we left our phones on the beds and went to the door. 'HOLY CRAP I GOT IN' I screeched in my head and ran back to my phone! (Y/n) did the same, "I GOT IN!" We yelled at the same time and she squealed with happiness. "What class (Y/n)?" I questioned her, 'Please be in the same class pleasee..' "Class 1A?" I Yapped in excitement! I was in the class with my crush!! "I am too (Y/n)!!!" "Yay!" She smiled. 

╰┈➤ Time Skip to 2 hours later || (Y/n)'s POV╰┈➤

Me and Denki spoke for almost 3 hours, it was the best. "So about tomorrow.. Denki you can meet me at my house and we can walk to U.A. Ok?" "Ok!" He smiled with a thumbs up. "And when we walk home you come over to my place ok?" Denki told me. "Yup!" He got even more excited i think which made me giggle. 

Dad yelled my name saying dinner "Welp, I gotta go Pikachu. Cya!" I waved and Denki waved back " Bai (Y/n)~~" he cooed and I hung up on his sweet face.