~ (Y/n)'s Quirk and Info~

Quirk: Exotic Tattoo Manipulation.

Info of quirk: (Y/n) at a young age developed 2 blue glowing dragon tattoos on her arms at age 3. She can control and summon them through her arms.

To summon her quirk she must touch or come incontact with fire/electricity, to keep them under control she MUST focus and/or keep communicating to them through her head. if she doesn't the dragons will go on a rampage and attack anything they can. She can also communicate to the dragons through her thoughts. The dragons are a light cyan/blue and glow when used. The dragons that summon out of her arms resemble Lung/Chinese Dragons that are slightly see through.

Because of (Y/n)'s quirk she has a unsettling gaze and dragon like pupils and (Y/n) Named her dragons' (Left)Acho & (Right)Echo, Acho sounds like if you were to sneeze. (You may change them if you'd like. )

Pro's of quirk: Bakugo's and Todoroki's fire quirk makes (Y/n)'s quirk stronger and also makes her more powerful. Electricity gives the dragon's speed and strength while fire gives the dragon's a attack boost and help (Y/n) control them.

Con's of quirk: Water/ice weakens the dragons when they are summoned and slows/stresses them.

If (Y/n) overuses her quirk her arms will burn and she'll be exhausted, too the point she can pass out if not careful.

Hero outfit: (Credits to Epic Solder!) The hero suit also glows when (Y/n) activates her quirk.

(^^ The sleeves are rolled up on your suit, as it shows off your tattoos and it helps you control your quirk

(^^ The sleeves are rolled up on your suit, as it shows off your tattoos and it helps you control your quirk. )

Hero Name: "Bioluminescence; The Radioactive Hero!" (Change it if you'd like!)

.oO Back Story on (Y/n) Oo.

As a child she looked up for her mom, as her mom was number 5 hero "Flicker". (Y/n)'s mom loved her so much until one day (Y/n), her father and mother got taken away by L.o.V. This ended up by the hero "Flicker" dying and her father's anger issues. (your not a villain though, just a little trauma in backstory.)