Crossover=Supergirlxavengers

Narrator: later on at the party you,Wanda, and Nat are sitting down playing truth or dare with the other avengers.  It's your turn and you see Kara Danvers and Clarke Kent with Nat and Wanda on your lap but you don't bother with it.

Steve: Y/n truth or dare?
Y/n: truth.
Steve: do you have powers?
Y/n: Yes I do.
Steve: what are they?
Narrator: you look at tony for permission and he nods his head.
Y/n: I can fly, I'm bulletproof, freeze breath, x-ray vision, super strength, and laser eyes.
Narrator: you see Clarke trying to walk over to you to but you nod your head and your glasses fall off.
Y/n: babes I'll be back.
Narrator: you walk over to kara and Clarke and tell them to fly to the roof while you tell Wanda and Nat your going to the roof.  After you tell them you change into your suit. This is what your suit looks like:

Narrator: you go to the roof and see them in there suits

Y/n: what are you 2 doing here?
Clarke(Superman): we're here because your mother is trying to take over the world.
Y/n: no. 1. Astra isn't my mother 2. I know I'm not stupid. I'm older then both of you. Kal-el don't underestimate her and Non. You don't know what they're capable of. Let's go I'll introduce you to the avengers since you only know Tony Stark.
Narrator: you guys are about to go down when you hear an explosion.
Y/n: shit let's go we have some people to save.
Narrator: avengers POV. You haven't been down an 1 hour so everyone is getting worried. To distract them selfs they in the news.
New Reporter: There was an explosion over in the Queens area of New York. Superman, Supergirl, and Overgirl have arrived at the seen putting the fire out.
Nat: Who's the overgirl chick?
Tony: *worried* that's umm that's Y/n and her kryptonion cousins. Please be ok Y/n.
Narrator: after you put the Fire out you take Kara and Clarke back to the tower.
Y/n: babes I'm home
Clarke and Kara: BABES!?
Wanda and Nat: OMG WE WERE SO WORRIED. *they run and hug you*
Kara: ummm Y/n who are they?
Y/n: right sorry Kal-el and Kara this is Nat and Wanda. My girlfriends. The one holding the hammer is thor, the one with the giant metal frisbee is Steve Rogers, the one with the bow and arrows like Oliver's is Clint Barton, the kid sitting on the couch is Peter, the kid in the room field with led is my sister Morgan, the one in the purple shirt is Bruce banner, the one with the grey hair is Pietro, and the one with the blonde hair is Steve's shitty ass girlfriend Sharon.
Narrator: you see someone flying over to you so you fly outside.
Y/n: Astra's here Kara and Kal suit up. Humans and gods stay out of this is a Kryptonion fight. *you fly outside and see Astra and Non*
Y/n: Mother, Father.
Astra: hello my dear daughter. How are your superhero days?
Y/n: it would be better if I didn't have parents who were terrible people. You killed thousands of millions of people.
Non: your such a failure. I should've raised you better then this.
Y/n: ya well you didn't raise me. Tony Stark did Non.
Narrator: they come to fight you and you had a back up plan so you put on a kryptonite shield and Tony's suit came up with kryptonite make Astra and Non pass out so you put them in a cell and walk back upstairs.
Y/n: ok so I know you have questions so ask them now.
Steve: how come you didn't tell anyone you were related to the most 2 popular superheroes of all time?
Y/n: Steve when I was a kid my aunt alura put my mother and father in prison for killing my people.
Kara: I was 12 when my mother did that. Y/n was 14. Clarke was just a baby. He looks older then us but we're older then him.
Clarke: Kara and Y/n were suppose to protect me here on earth but their pods got knocked off course and they went into the phantom zone. Where no time passes.
Y/n: me and Kara were stuck there for 24 years and had no idea how we got out. But when we came to earth we some how dragged fort roz with us.
Bruce: what's fort roz?
Y/n:Kara:Clarke:Tony: it's a prison for bad aliens.
Y/n: Kal and Kara you guys need to go. Cuz Mr.White will be on Clarke's ass and Cat grant will be on Kara's ass. I'm going to bed. Come on girls.
Wanda:Nat: coming.
To be dun dun dun... continued.....