Part4 "why so many questions"

Narrator: as you walking upstairs to go to bed you feel a cold hand touch your should and you turn around with your eyes lighting up and see Nat.
Y/n: holy shit you scared the fuck out of me.
Nat: *laughing* sorry. I have a question.
Y/n: ok ask away.
Nat: you said you read my mind when we first met. Right?
Y/n: yes why? Where's this going?
Nat: if you read my mind how come your a kryptonion?
Y/n: I rely on the earths yellow sun for my powers except the mind reading. When I was 15 I was kidnapped by Hydra and they made me drink this potion that had umm some powers. I don't only have Mind reading, bulletproof, freeze breathe, x-ray, flying, and super strength. I also have powers like Wanda but blue. That's why they call me overgirl. I have more powers then my cousins do.
Nat: how come you didn't tell the team?
Y/n: Why so many questions?
Wanda: she does have a point Nat. Let's just go to bed and talk to her in the morning.
Nat: ok
Narrator: you all go to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to a big loud BANG.
Y/n: stay here
Narrator: you use your x-ray vision and see there was a explosion 5 floors down where Astra and Non is.
Y/n: shit I gotta go.
Narrator you suit up and see 5 bad kryptonions ready to fire at you.
Y/n: hahaha you really don't know what your messing with are you?
Kryptonion#1: A lazy girl?
Y/n: No. your messing with the most powerful alien on earth.
Narrator: you hit them all at once and they didn't see it coming.
Y/n: what? Didn't see that coming?
Narrator: you put on a kryptonite shield and bring out Kryptonite and put them in a cell and walk up to Astra's cell.
Y/n: you really need stronger aliens to bring me down Astra.
Narrator: you walk to your room and see Wanda and Nat cuddling so you lay down next to Nat and go to sleep. The next day you wake up to someone kissing your neck. When you open your eyes it's Nat.
Y/n: hello there gorgeous.
Nat: Hey. It's time to get up we have training.
Y/n: you know I'm the strongest Avenger. I'm Kryptonion + I have Wanda's power sooo.... I think ima pass.
Nat: get up or me and Wanda are not sleeping in here tonight.
Narrator: you jump out of bed do your morning routine, change and head down to the training room. You see 5 of Tony's strongest robots and fight them. One of them hit you in the back of the head which caused you to get pissed so you use your heat Vision and the robot melts and all the avengers just staring at you like, "you just broke Tony's robot."

To be continued...