"The Prophecy" Part 12

When Wanda comes back to the tower she runs into the living room where she sees you flying around trying to catch the kids from crashing into a wall.

Wanda: What in the fuck knuckles is this?

Y/N: Babe and bubs a little help here. 

Izayah stops flying and starts falling but you catch him before he hit the ground.

Y/N: One kid  down one more to go. 

You fly up and take Ali to Wanda and one of Ali's eyes glow blue and the other eye glows red.

Wanda: You know what that means right?

You look at Wanda terrified.

Y/N: She's supposed to be a myth like us. Our daughter is the most dangerous Human in the entire galaxy.

Nat looks at you and Wanda confused.

Nat: What's wrong? Why is Ali dangerous?

Wanda: I was supposed to be a myth but I'm not.

Y/N: I was supposed to be myth as well but the prophecy is coming true Wanda. 

Nat: What prophecy? Someone tell me what is going on with our daughter!

Wanda: Nat, You will find out sooner then we thought. Y/N call an emergency meeting.

Y/N: Wanda are you sure? This emergency meeting will cancel the mission Vision and Steve are on.

Wanda: Y/n, we can't keep this a secret anymore.

Y/N: Ok, I'll call an emergency meeting.

You call the meeting and everyone is in the conference room.

Tony: What is this about Y/n? There was a mission going on.

Steve: We had to retreat just to attend this meeting.

Vision: Why was this meeting called Ms.Stark?

Y/N: Wanda and I kept a secret from all of you including Nat because we didn't think it would come true.

Pietro: *Knows exactly whats going on and has a shocked but scared expression on his face* The prophecy is coming true isn't it?

Y/N: Yes it is Pietro.

Bruce: I'm sorry but what prophecy?

Y/N: Thor, Loki you guys will be shocked after I explain the prophecy.

Thor: Well then start explaining Lady Y/N.

Y/N: It started off with the ancient war of Asgard. Long ago, Hela, The goddess of Death had Loki's scepter. Hela gave the scepter to an alien named Thanos to help her destroy the galaxy and Thanos accepted her offer as for he was seeking revenge for the fall of his planet. Thanos grew obsessed and gave Loki the scepter to destroy earth but in Loki's eyes he thought Thanos was giving him an opportunity to rule the world, so of course Loki didn't refuse. After the avengers captured Loki Hydra got a hold of the scepter and did experiments with it. They created a potion and a test with the scepter. The test was to see who would survive the touch of the mind stone so they had Wanda and Pietro. Of course Wanda and Pietro survived but they barely were even alive. Then there's the potion and me. They forced my mouth open and made me drink the potion thinking I wouldn't survive the potion but thanks to my alien side I did but i was in a 2 month coma. 9 months later I escaped Hydra and went searching for book across the galaxy to help me control my powers then I came across a book.

Loki: What can of book was it?

Y/N: Don't interrupt me. Like i was saying I came across a book but it wasn't just a regular book it was the dark hold.

Loki and Thor gasp in shock

Y/N: I read one specific page that said "the Violet, Scarlett, & Goddess of Magic." I started reading it because i thought it was just a story. The book said, "The Scarlett Witch is the second Dangerous being in the world and would fall in-love with 2 people at once" and surely enough Wanda fell in-love with 2 people at once. Then the Violet witch would fall in-love with the Scarlett witch and a human. I sure as hell fell in-love with the scarlett witch and a human. Then the Goddess Of magic-

Loki: Sorry but who is the goddess of magic?

Y/N: *Your eyes flicker between red and blue* Interrupt me one more time and your dead loki. Anyways. The goddess of Magic would develop her powers at 11 months old, The Goddess of Magic is the daughter of a Human, The Scarlett Witch, and The violet witch. The Goddess of Magic is the Most deadly and dangerous human in the entire galaxy. So everything i told you isn't a myth it's the truth.

Thor and loki looked shocked and scared while everyone else is tearing up. Thor and Loki get down on 1 knee and bow down to you and Wanda while Pietro brings Ali to you.

Tony: W-Why is Thor and Loki bowing down to you 3?

Wanda: Because We are the rightful Queens to the throne of Asgard.

Ali disappears from your hands and Izayah goes missing from Nat's arms and everyone looks behind you shocked.

Y/N: What are you guys looking at?

Loki: Your highness look behind you.

You look behind you and see that the kids have aged up to 14 years old.

Izayah: Hey Mama(Y/N), Mom(Wanda), and Mommy(Nat)

Wanda, Y/n, & Nat: Wtf?

Your about to send the kids to their room until all of a sudden you, Ali, & Wanda fly out the window and start chanting while your powers surround you.

Wanda, Y/n, & Ali: We are the Queens of Asgard and the doom of all 9 relms.

Thor: The prophecy has started.

Tony: How do you know?

Loki: Because they have the logo of the goddess of death surround their powers.

The Logo:

Everyone looks out the window and sees a bitfrost opening. When the Bitfrost hits the land they see Hela.

Hela: My Children have set me free to-

You, Wanda, & Ali cut Hela off by killing her.

Nat: Damn. My girls just killed death herself.

Everyone laugh while you guys return to normal and return to the tower.

Y/N: What happened? All i remember was killing Hela that's it.

Everyone starts talking at once and you whisper to Ali and Wanda.

Y/N: *Whispers to Wanda and Ali* This family makes me want to murder people.