Part 11

*Your in the living room with Ali, Izayah, Nat, and Wanda until Peter comes in pissed with a blackeye*

Y/N: Peter look at me.

Peter: Y/n/n don't worry I'm fine.

Y/N: Peter did Flash do this to you? *He doesn't answer* Peter if i ask you again you won't be holding Izayah till tomorrow.

Peter: Yes. Yes he did.

Y/n: DAMN IT PETER! I told you to tell me if he does anything to you.

Peter: I know. I'm sorry.

Y/N: I'll be back. *You suit up and head out to find Flash.*

*You go to a place near a bank and see Flash and other people robbing the bank so you call your cousins Supergirl and Superman. When they arrive Flash and the other robbers are in their get away car but you stop them. They try to drive forward but Supergirl lands in the front so they try to reverse but Superman lands in the back so they get out and start shooting you, Supergirl, and superman. They run out of bullets so they try to punch you but hurt themselves in the process.*

Y/N: I *Picks up Flash* have a question. If the shooting doesn't work, why the punching? I never understood that.

Kara: Neither have I. 

Y/n: Anyways. lets get you in prison shall we?

*The police come and take Flash and the robbers to the precinct*

Y/N: Kara, Kal, I want you guys to meet some people really important to me.

Kara: Really who?

Y/N: You'll find out. Come to the Avengers tower and find out *you speed away before they can say anything. Not even 2 seconds later you arrive at the tower and see the kids have aged to 11 months old* 

Ali: Mama.

Y/N: Hi baby *You pick her up and see Kara and Clarke Flying in* Hey cuzzos 

Clarke: Y/N. Where are the people you wanted us to meet?

Y/N: oh right. This is Alianovna and the baby Nat is holding is Izayah they are our kids.

Kara: WHAT?! How old are they?

Y/N: By the looks of it they are 11 months old but technically they are a day old, and before you get mad at me Nat and I were only pregnant for 2.5 week(2 1/2 weeks).

Clarke: How? Your all girls.

Nat: Wanda used her magic on us while we were having sex.

Y/N: Nat, babe, TMI.

Nat: Sorry.

Y/N: Its ok. Where's Wanda?

Nat: Her and Vision went on a mission.

Y/N: Who's Vision?

Nat: Right you didn't meet him yet. He's a robot your dad and Bruce created to help on missions. You haven't met him yet because he was on a 2 year mission. Oh and if you see Vision all flirty with Wanda don't bother with it because once she's irritated by him she'll kill him.

Y/N: *mumbles* Not if kill him first. *Ali starts crying*

*You take her over to the living room area where Nat is sat and start making funny faces making Ali laugh. When Ali is done laughing she scrunches her nose*

Y/N: You look like Wanda when you made that face.

Ali: Mama. 

Y/N: That's my name.

Nat: Are you sure its not mommy because I swear that's what I scream at night

Y/N; NAT! *looks at Ali* Can you say purple?

Ali: Purple

Y/N; Say yellow.

Ali: Yeyyow 

Y/N: Say motherfucking asshole.

Ali: Motherfucking asshole,

Y/N: Laughing while Nat death stares her* No. no, don't say that. Mama did a naughty thing. Don't say that. *Looks at Nat and sees her deathly staring at you* Shit.

Izayah: Shit. *Izayah's eyes glow red*

Nat & Y/N: Oh shit. *Ali starts blowing ice* Double oh shit

Nat: babe call Wanda like to now please.

Y/N: yep on it. *You call Wanda and Vision answers the phone* Bubs

Vision: I'm sorry but may I ask who's speaking?

Y/N: If your name is Vision shut the fuck up and put Wanda on the phone.

*Wanda takes the phone* 

Wanda: Hey babe. Can i call you back? The mission is important.

Y/N: yea the mission is important but the kids are more important.

Wanda: *concerned* W-What's wrong with the kids?

Y/N: U-umm they have powers. Ali has my kryptonian powers and Izayah has yours...

Wanda: Ok. I'll be there in 2 hours. I'll have Steve finish off my mission.

A/N: The story is in 3rd person point of you fyi