enemies to friends

Ludwig's POV I was in the throne room with bowser peach was there to she was a bit tied up.I was holding the princess I had just kidnapped in my arms . I need to know what to do with her now and where she was going to be staying. So um Bowser where is the princess meant to stay also what should I do with her  um oh she's going to be staying with you at the moment if it's ok with you also put her in your room and keep an eye on her she's your prisoner. he had told me oh ok sir . I walked out of the throne room carrying the princess in my arms to my room . as we reached my room I opened my door and put her gently on my bed she seemed to be sleeping so I let her sleep for a bit I went and shut and locked my door then started to play piano I sighed a bit . and continued to play the piano. 

Meanwhile princess Lucy had continued to sleep on Ludwig's bed until he eventually tried waking her up it didn't seem to work very well. ** he tried poking her to wake her up it didn't work he tried shaking her a wake it didn't seem to work . he tried shouting at her to wake her up it didn't seem to work. 

Ludwig's POV I tried waking the princess up she need to wake up so I can take her to bowser and so she can come eat with us . I sighed a little as I tried almost everything. Nothing seemed to work so far I looked at her I blushed a because she actually looked kinda cute when she slept wait no Ludwig what I'm I thinking I don't even know her that well yet I tell myself. I sighed a little I had another idea I haven't tried yet . hey sleepyhead wake up because if you don't my boss will be really made that we are late now get up I say to her it didn't seem to work. I had I another idea I got on my knees and got next to her and kissed her on the cheek. it almost worked . Until she laid back down. I got up and slapped her across the face to wake her up that didn't work . I sighed again ok that's it I picked her up and carried her bridal style down to the throne room where bowser was waiting for me. oh there you are Ludwig he said to me oh yes hello bowser sorry for the wait someone didn't want to get up as they are still asleep I explained to him oh um I see bowser had said to me she finally woke up I put her down as she opened her eyes. Where am I Who are you she asked me and bowser. Bowser had answered her question I'm king Bowser king of the koopa's . and you are at my castle in the koopa kingdom. you have been kidnapped you will be staying in my son's room with him he had answered her with that . Oh um ok wait kidnapped in another castle oh no this can't be good she started saying. don't worry princess we won't hurt you . Bowser had said to her . so is that it Bowser. Yes that's it also just wanted you two to now that dinner will be in 5 minutes. ok father. I led her back to my room . once we where back in my room . I shut and locked my door so um who are you what do you want with me she asked me . ok first off I'm Ludwig Von koopa if you must know and your my prisoner I have kidnapped you and you will know why your here soon enough um ok I'm princess Lucy van koop and I want you to let me go right now  she introduced herself to me and demanded to let her go . nice meeting you and all I'm not letting you go just now princess boss will be mad first of all second of all your my prisoner so I'm not going to let you go you may be a princess that doesn't mean you have any authority here sweetheart. You might be right about that don't call me sweetheart we are not a couple. She began to tell me . she crossed her arms . and looked away from me I made her look at me . ok look if I'm going to be stuck here we can at least be friends and get to know each other. she says to me I sighed a she right I guess. Ok fine I guess we can be friends and. get to know each other. ok great she said to me. 

Princess Lucy's POV I had just waken up in Bowser's castle I was in Ludwig's room the door was locked. I we had introduced are selves to each other then I demand to be let free . he had said no and that his boss would be mad and that i am his prisoner and that he kidnapped me I sighed a little thinking a bit well if I can't leave this place and if I'm going to be stuck here for a while might as well be friends with and get to know Ludwig better so I told him about that idea he seemed to agree and decided to become my friend at least we can be friends while I'm stuck here . I sighed a again and sat  on his bed as he started to play his piano. I waited for dinner to be ready.