A date

Ludwig's POV I was in my room with Lucy I walked  over to Lucy to go ask her out on a date um hey Lucy I smiled and blushed a bit um yeah Ludwig what's up would you like to go on a date with me oh yeah sure oh ok I went to go get ready for my date Lucy  was getting ready as well once we were both ready I took her to my car and waited for her to get in the car once she got in the car I started driving to a very fancy restaurant when we both got there and got out of the car we walked into the restaurant standing side by side we were waiting to get seated at a table a waiter finally came and sat us down at a table he then walked away and a waitress walked up to us she smiles at me I looked away from the waitress getting a little uncomfortable I then looked back at the waitress she winked at me um miss can you please not do that to me I say to her anyway I want some water and some tea to drink please um oh sure and can I please get some ice tea please ok sure I will have some salmon with some salad please ok and for you ma ma oh um some steak and a salad too oh ok sure the waitress left after taking are orders so Lucy you look great tonight aww thanks Ludwig you look great too oh thanks a few minutes later are food and drinks had arrived. We both started eating. 

*15 minutes later *

They were both done eating and left the restaurant Ludwig had payed for everything and drove them home Once they were both home they got out of the car and went inside they both went back into Ludwig's room . 

Lucy's POV I had such a fun night with Ludwig he took me to a very fancy that had really good food  I hope we go on another date sometime. his really sweet once you get to know him .