1-A Singers

"Ok, judging from the title you know what this multiverse is, right?" Iza asked them.

"Yup" They all replied.

"Alright lets Starto!!!!"

It shows a town with a bunch of people around a stage that was lit up. The villagers were waiting for performers to be on set. President Mic came out from the curtains to announce to the audience that the show is beginning.

"Now you are all here to relax from the fact your home were taken from the typhoon that hit your town last week right." He said as the crowed nodded.

"Wait typhoon, what happened?" Everyone said because they were worried.

"Ohh, there was a typhoon that destroyed small villages in Japan. U.A wanted to help the people to get there hope back. Since you got training because of nabu island and an amazing performance in the cultural festival, they choose you to make the village people feel hope again." She explains.

"Now I want you to say hi to your performers for today... CLASS 1-A FROM U.A HIGH." President shouted make the crowd go wild.

The curtains open up to see 1-a all with different instruments while some were dancing, and some were stage effects. The two lead singers were shown to be Tsuyu and Midoriya. 

"TSU!!!???" The girls yelled in excitement. "MIDORIYA!!?" Yelled the boys in 1-A.

"Damn it Midoriya! why do you have to be with a girl while singing, you trai-*Slap*" Mineta got  got an ear jacked to the ear by Jirou and a tongue slap from Tsuyu.

"I think the reason why they choose him to be with me is because he drinks respect women juice while you only drink the spit of your own shit, kero." Tsuyu said.

" yeah and I am pretty sure your nuts will be the size of your respect for other girls." Jirou said.

Mineta just sat quietly and thinking not to do that again.

"Hey were even wearing our hero costumes." Mina commented.

"I think it is to fit the esthetic." Momo answered.

"Wait where is Jirou?" Kaminari said. They all try to find Jirou on the screen but she wasn' there.

"Ohh, Jirou is sick. So instead of attending, she made the lyrics with Midoriya's help and let Midoriya and Tsuyu sing instead of her and Kaminari." She answered.

"WHY WOULD I SING WITH THAT IDIOT." Jirou was blushing kirishima's hair color all over her face. Calamari was was blushing too but too much that it made him go whhheeeeyyyyyy mode.

Now Jirou was blushing and crying of laughter from the stupid antics of Kaminari.

"Lets continue."

"I want to dedicate this song to all the people who were affected by the typhoon. I hope you all enjoy." Midoriya said. Tsuyu and Midoriya ready there Microphone and began to sing

"Sad we had to start our tale in tears
We drown our fears
And now we, and now we say goodbye
We barely had the strength to raise
To raise our flag
For glory and everything we had

Now look me in the eyes
'Cause I can't ever back down, so how can you?
I won't let you hesitate
And leave it all"

"HE CAN SING!?" The class yelled.

"Wow Midoriya, you have a beautiful voice, kero." Tsuyu said in a monotone voice like she usually do.