Memes

The screen right now said error and right now Iza is trying to fix it with the help of Iida and Uraraka. Meanwhile, the other students were trying to help Midoriya, Tsuyu and Jirou who fainted from the last multiverses.

"What happen?" Jirou asked.

"Uhh, I think we fainted judging from all the fans everyone has, kero." Tsuyu replied.

Midoriya finally woke up but was now mumbling about that multiverse because maybe that will happen to them. Tsuyu slaps Midoriya's face.

"AHH! What was that for?" Midoriya reacted.

"You were mumbling again. I had to stop it, kero." Tsuyu responded. The three students got up and were waiting for the next multiverse to show up.

"Guys, I might have a problem." Iza said. they all turned to the screen that said "ERROR... ERROR ERROR"

"For now I have to fix it but, I cant let you here and be board." Iza said as the class agreed.

"So, I will be showing you... MEMES!"

All the meme lords jump out of there seats in happiness and delight. Especially the bakusquad who wanted to see some delicious memes.

"YESSSS!" The bakusquad yelled.

"wait... what is a meme?" Todoroki asked.

The students turn to Todoroki with pity and shock on there face. Heck, even the one who were not invested in memes felt pity for him.

'stupid Endehore, having your kid not experiencing the greatest thing that has been crated. You monster.' Iza thought.

"Todoroki, I am sorry for you childhood." Kaminari said patting Todoroki's back.

"thank you" He replied back.

"Alright first!"

"THAT RIGHT!! I AM THE CHAMPION!! EAT IT EXTARS!!" Bakugou yelled proudly

"I don't know whether to be afraid or laugh my ass off on how painfully accurate it is." Krishima said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The class was laughing there asses off. Deku was just silent, until he spoke.

"This actually happen in middle school,  I told him the exact same thing and he got all the flowers in the school garden and smelled all of them." 

.

.

.

"BWHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH!!!!!" Now the students were dying of laughter especially Calamari and Sero.

"NEXT"