The 9th Generation (part 1)

(Again, this will be my own future of Mha with my favorite ships so it won't be the 306 Deku, but if you want a chapter on that, you can comment... man I am bad at doing things. If you do have different ships then good for you.)

"Alright I promise you the future more specifically the 9th generation of heroes." Iza explains. ( read in the book it is the 8th generation Izuku is living in so I made it into the 9th generation and if I am wrong, please let me know so that I can change it."

"We get to see ourselves as pros, so cool!" Kaminari commented.

"You will probably will be some D-lester." Jiou replied with a joking tone making Kaminari cringy.

"I hope I get hot ladies when I am a pro!" Mineta hope.

"not gonna happen." The class replied to Mineta sweat dropping while saying that. That made Mineta grumble back in to his seat.

"Since Iza is nice in letting us see into future, I want you to focus on yourselves, so that you can improve and be more prepared than you future counter part. Understood?" Nezu asked that 

"HAI!" They responded.

"Begin!"

It starts with the narration of Midoriya but older "It was a hard time in mine and my classmates life. Being attacked by villains, hero training, and japan quirk war."

 It shows different clips of his adventures with his friends from the U.S.J attack to the forest attack.

The students flinched in the bad memories they had in with the league while the teacher and Nezu were discussing on the time of the therapy for 1-A.

"But that is what makes us stronger." It then showed the world with the sun behind.

 "Although we had our rough moments, we became strong and brave at the face of danger. And because of that... we become pro heroes!" 

It then shows the silhouettes of Class 1-A facing into the cliff with the sun rising from the horizon with the title 

"9th generation"

"Ok this is some quality goodness" The bakusquad commented.

"We look so manly!" Kirishima commented.

"And we do look older." Momo notice.

Midoriya smiled at his sight at becoming a pro. A dream that he will become a hero came true and not to mention his classmates as well.

'well done young Midoriya' All Might thought.

It cuts to Inko Midoriya cooking something. She looked old with a white stripe in her hair but was still kind and sweet.

"Wait I thought it will be foucus on us?" The class asked Iza.

"Ohh, this will focus on one of your fans or idk. Anyway, you will come later in the story." Iza explained.

'they dont know that some of the classmates will find love huh. Cant wait to see there reaction.' Iza thought rubbing her hands together.

"Sweetie, you breakfast is ready to eat!" Inko shouted. "Oh yeah, kero." A little girl came out who looked like a 5-6 year old.