𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

A state of extreme happiness and joy

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Renesmee Matthews is the elder twin of Riley Matthews and is figuring out her place in the Universe.

OR

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 has some peculiar plans for Renesmee Mathhews and the girl remains clueless to them. 

Renesmee Matthews was the real deal. She was practical and didn't believe that people were inherently good, but she also knew people were not inherently evil as well. So one could call her a neutral or a diplomatic person. But Renee hated labels. 

Renee believed in love. Because when you are Cory and Topanga Matthews' child, you see that kind of love everyday. Really, it wasn't a miracle that the children of the Matthews household were hopeless romantics. All four of them.  

Sometimes Renesmee would wonder why her name was the only name different than the rest of the family's. Auggie, Riley, Alex; her siblings had ordinary names. She was told her name was selected specifically by her mother and suddenly things made sense for her. Topanga had wanted to name at least one of her children with an overly unique name.

Renee thought she was the most stable person from her family. 

But the Universe has many many plans laid out out for the girl.