𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

John Quincy Adams Middle school,Hallway

Hallway

Renee's POV

Aurora, Riley, Maya and I were in the hallway watching one of our seniors, Allison, put on makeup.

Brandon and Max had left before us for some reason.

"Look at that ninth-grade woman, she's putting on makeup!" Riley commented. "We're going to be ninth-grade women someday!"

"This thing goes to ninth-grade?" Maya asked with disbelief lacing her tone.

"Yup. It does." Aurora said as she swung her arm around my shoulders.

"Why that?" Riley asked while pointing at Allison who was putting on eyeliner.

"Brings out your eyes." I answered.

Riley's face paled, "Why would I wanna take out my eyes?" She asked us.

"She's not literally taking her eyes out, Riley." Aurora said as she rolled her eyes at my twin's idiocy.

Then Allison takes out an eyelash curler. "And I think she is." Riley said as she pointed at Allison again.

Allison, who seemed to have heard our while conversation turned to face us with an annoyed expression. She held out the eyelash curler for Riley to take, "It's an eyelash curler. It doesn't even hurt."

Riley took the curler and examined it.
"I have eyelashes."

"Watch this." Maya, Aurora and I synced as we moved closer to Allison.

Riley uses the eyelash curler on herself and starts screaming, "Ahhhhhhh!"

She stops and then clamps the curler on her eyelashes once again, "Ahhhhh!"

"Anybody else would stop." I told Allison with a sigh as we all watched my twin.

"Open it." Dad said as he was passing by and stopped infront of Riley. He was looking at her with a weirded out expression.