【 💝 - 1 】

╭──────────༺♡༻──────────╮

╰──────────༺♡༻──────────╯

|| 𝙵𝚘𝚛: 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚜  ||
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It was the morning of your first day on the job at Freddy's. You walked up to the entrance of the building and dried off your shoes on the Doormat. The doormat had a large grin printed on it's face as well as red cheeks. The door were mostly made of metal, but there was a small window, allowing you to look inside. You pushed the door open only for the warm air to rushed into your face. It felt so much better than the freezing air outside.  And unlike outside, where the air reeked of smoke from car exhausts, the inside of the building carried the familiar scent of freshly baked pizza. Even though you just had breakfast like an hour ago, the scent made you crave a slice. And you could see the pizza being served to custmere by a tall yellowish animatronic. It had those innocent baby blue eyes, red cheeks, and a beak. But your eyes remained on the pizza which was still steaming.

There was an innocent feel to this place, Onstage, a rabbit stood, playing a quitar.  it played the instrument skilfully, flooding the room with it's calm, cheerful tune.

You stood here at first to the side nervously. Your boss mentioned someone would guide you through your first shift, but so far the guy or gal was not here. There were other employees, but they seemed busy with their own thing. There was this one chef who argued with a waiter. Your gut feeling made you rather distance yourself from them. You started to remove your jacket while slowly gaining pace. You knew you were looking for an Employee's room to hang it somewhere in there, but thanks to no guide being available you were quite lost. You could hear your steps for now as not many children were here yet, it was relatively quiet and calm for now. While roaming around you found a slightly smaller room than the dining area. Inside in a corner purple curtains were surrounding a smaller stage. But this stage was slightly more decorated with a pattern carved into dark wood on the edge of the podium. And besides that, a small ball put which was missing some of the colorful spheres. But there was something else.

❝ Hello there Stranger ! ❞ the residing machine greeted you cheerfully. She was a tall fox-like animatronic. It had as well like all the other toys red cheeks, but unlike the others, it had as well a blood-red lipstick, her fingernails were painted in a similar yet slightly more dull version of the red. Her white fur was almost shiny from how well cleaned it was. The fox had a slightly longer fur on their chest in form of a heart and the inner part of her ears. Her snout shared the same color too. There was a red bowtie keeping her bushy tail together and a second one attached to her neck. This one though had a hot pink texture to it. She gave off this aura of happiness and confidence. The machine smiled from ear to ear while letting her hand jolt up with the microphone in it.

❝ It seems like you're new to this place completely, judging by the fact you didn't hang your jacket up. But fear no more. I can give you a tour of this place! ❞ she offered while tilting her head to the left a bit.

You agreed to it, after all, there was no risk to it at all you thought, at least she would give you a little bit of a direction. She almost instantly moved, patting your shoulder on the way while speaking some reassuring words. So you followed this large fox that first led you to a hallway that was right next to the kids cove. As soon as you both were last the doorframe you could see it branch into another long hallway to the right and a door to the left. There was also one door past the branching off the hallway, and by the end of the first, there seemed to be some kind of other room.

The female fox pointed first at the left door with her microphone. ❝ This here is the kitchen, if you're not a chef I'd advise you not to enter this room!  ❞ and with those words, she left this room to move another few silent steps. This time she was referring to the branching off area.

❝ This long hall leads to another one, which is connected to the security office, four party rooms as yet another hallway,  which leads to the two bathrooms, parts, and service, and back to the main dining area!  ❞ she explained quickly, not knowing if you were going to be interested in a personal tour through all those rooms. Then a moment of realization came upon her face. Her happiness remained, but it could be seen she felt guilty in a silly way.

❝ I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm sorry  ❞ she said while holding her both hands together and looking down on the floor. She proceeds to raise her head with still a smile, but her feeling of sorry visible.

❝ My name is Toy Foxy! I know your name already, though it still would be kind of you to say it, as I am interested to know how to pronounce it!  ❞ she wasn't a stranger to accents and different spellings. But you couldn't help but feel this slightly bit uncomfortable with this machine knowing your name already. Perhaps the machines were told of your arrival and taking in the job? Either way, this fox was going something you will see every day from this day onward, except those few days of Urlaub you were granted.

❝ Ah right, the door past the branching off the hallway is the employee shower and toilet room, and at the end of this hallway is the staff lounge ! ❞ she didn't seemed to be in a hurry or anything, as she casually stepped closer to the latter mentioned room.

❝ This is where you can put your stuff in! Are you interested in further exploration with me dear? Or do you think my vocal explanation of the other half of this place was enough for you? ❞

She stood a little excited, clearly happy she got to help you a little. Her long canine fangs were showing as she shifted her weight from one foot to another.

╭──────────༺♡༻──────────╮

╰──────────༺♡༻──────────╯