【 🎶 - 2 】

╭──────────༺///༻──────────╮

╰──────────༺///༻──────────╯

So many years locked behind the steel doors. She had lost count of the many moments coming and going. It was one of those rare moments she thought. Where she was forced to think as to get behind on logic once more. Which wasn't there. Her whole existence defied all reason and physics. She should not exist the way she did. Her core, the spirit running every action. Supplying her heavy machinery with the required power. Gave commands through her arms and legs. Her code having little to no say in any matter, unlike in the past. She felt truly free after years of combating the oppression of the code, but now she was locked away. Sealed from the public and any stranger's eyes. She was not prepared for this kind of end. She raised her hand to the dusty entrance. The gray substance colored her fingertips gray. Gently she pushed, the door lightly giving in before hitting the blockade on the other side. It was properly locked. Made sure none of the animatronics got out. A tear passed through her eye, running down her still cleaned fur. She was the only bot active in these cursed locations. Her other friends have been taken to a different place. The vixen was left with the preprogrammed toy band, causing her to feel an emptiness of some sort. They never came online. They never talked after being given the shutdown order. She was the only sentient out of them all. Was it a gift or a curse?

She was condemned to live forever. To never die, no matter if she wanted to or not. An existence that would be filled with loneliness, suffering. Even her hand puppets did not listen to her anymore. Those being given the shutdown order as well. The company has left them, abandoned them to rot after barely over one year of use.

The vixen didn't even feel the need to sing. Her favorite songs bringing her little no joy. There was no one to listen. No one to sing against. No one to show off her newest piece too. She missed those days. She missed the voices of the little children she could let ride on her shoulders. She missed the employees, the day-shift security to the nightly guards.

She missed Jeremy.

Jeremy.

The guy she took their frontal lobe from them. Even now the female shivered, feeling discomfort and guilt washing whenever remembering what has been done to the innocent man. What exactly she has done. At times she thought if it would have been better if the employee would have, just died that day. He wouldn't have to live with the severe consequences. The girl's mind could not comprehend how immense the consequences were, but she knew they were horrible. Even horrifying to the large machine itself.

The worst was they could still perfectly see Jeremy's face. A moment before his skull was crushed by her teeth. His frontal lobe scooped out like ice cream. She exhaled sharply. The blood. The red vision. And William mockingly stared at her from the side. She had fallen right into his trap. They had failed both Jeremy and the kids. The fox sobbed, reaching up with their paws to cover their eyes. The cries of a young girl erupted from within her metal form.