【 🎶 - 3 】

╭──────────༺///༻──────────╮

╰──────────༺///༻──────────╯

||𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼𝚂 : FNF / FNAF                      ||
||𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 : hinting at intercourse ||
||𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃 :            2744                 ||
||𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 :                           ||
||  GF, BF,  The Mangle                        ||
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

❝ Did you seriously just order pineapple pizza? ❞ the red-haired woman groaned, moving along with her shorter lover towards one of the sizeable tables.

❝ Beep bop skibibop ❞ the male grinned not getting the complaint. Pineapple was delicious, what was her problem? Plus it was her idea to get a pizza and let HIM chose.

❝ I know I let you choose! But I have the feeling you did this just to annoy me, love! ❞ perhaps it was not a too great idea, especially after coming straight out of her videogame her father pushed them both into. Couldn't even one moment be peaceful? She knew she was responsible for some of the rap battles her dearest boyfriend had to carry out. By far not most, but some be it due to her dumb curiosity or being snappy.

But her boy didn't seem to mind. Instead, he shot her a smile. A wink that made her heart skip a beat. He seemed to get off to it in a sense. A life of adventure was just fit. He never cowered. No matter the stakes and opponent. Even her Mother and that spirit could not get a solid hold on him. She shook her head, still upset about his choice. Even then she could not help but blush, her cheeks turning a light shade of red. He gave her the stare. She was still dumbly overly confident, but he was a whole another level. He had this something that captured her heart. This smile was so precious. She found herself having her hand over her heart, suddenly turning to her left with an embarrassed face. She could hear his chuckle before that smaller handheld her arm. She pulled him up to herself, looking angry at first but shaking. She was not truly mad.

The girlfriend pulled her lover close, pressing the reddish lips of hers against his. Her face softened, his arms around her neck the moment was too per -

❝ Awww, it's way too adorable to watch a couple being happy with one another! But here is your pizza!  ❞ a loud and young feminine voice spoke, them both opening their eyes to see the large chicken animatronic. Her large blue orbs focused on the two of them.

The female was the first to pull away, huffing as she saw the large pineapple pieces. It wasn't even distributed. Those large rings laid on the pizza.