Reactions

"So now you're going to react to Kokichi's best lines during the game." Nova said.

"Okay, that shouldn't be too bad" Sota comments.

"I also forgot to mention, they don't have quirks but they do have ultimates."

"What is this so called 'ultimate'" Iida questioned. "And does Midoriya have one?"

"Yes, he does actually! And instead of a quirk they had ultimates which is basically a special talent that changes depending on the person. For example, there have been multiple people as the ultimate detective but Midoriya is the only known person with his ultimate." Nova informed.

"So what is problem child's ultimate?" Aizawa asked.

"It was probably something lame" Bakugo growled.

"Izuku Midoriya, previously known as Kokichi Ouma. The ultimate supreme leader."

The class started talking all at once. This obviously wasn't what they were expecting.

"One question at a time please" Nova said, a bit annoyed.

"How did he get that ultimate? I mean it wouldn't just come out of no where" Uraraka said.

"Well, he was actually a really good leader. He founded an organization called D.I.C.E. that kinda created chaos all over the place. They were family to him. The organization was made up of a bunch of orphans he basically raised and considers family." Nova said with a soft smile.

"WHAT?!" Most people shouted.

"T-that sounds pretty nice of him?" Koda asked, uncertain.

"It was. But the organization basically pranked the entire town and they did steal quite often. But the police never caught them, Midoriya is too smart to let them do that without a few plans to get out." Nova snickered at the end while people in the audience paled. "Anyway, let's get started!" She snapped and everyone turned there attention the the screen.

On the screen showed written lines of exactly what he was saying while the sound system played what was shown on the screen. "It's a lie!"

"Did Midoriya lie a lot before." Todoroki asked.

"Well, yes. No one trusted him because he lied so often. But he had a reason to lie and act the way that he did. Only one person knew about it. But unfortunately was the first person to be killed in the game." Nova said sadly.

A lot of the theater gasped.

"If you don't mind me asking what was the reason that Midoriya was lying?" Momo asked.

"You'll find out later, for now please turn your attention to the front."

"Entertain me peasants!"

"Woah, did not expect that from Midobro" Kiri said in shock.

"You mad?" He said with a dark tone.

"Remind me not to piss him off, that voice is scary" Kami commented.

"Nishishi~"

"OH MY GOD! Was that his laugh?? It was ADORABLE!!" Mina squealed.

"I agree!"

"What's wrong?" He asks in a pouty voice. "Hey." He says levely. "Hey!" He says with a bit more force behind it.

"Was he teasing someone?" Jiro asked.

"That's not very heroic-" Iida began to reprimand.

"And he's also not training to be a hero, Iida. He's trying to survive a game where friends turn on each other and become murderers." Aizawa interrupted Iida's rant.