Here We Go Again

"Hey, where are we??" Yelled Kaito, already in a fighting position.

"Please calm down, I don't wish you any harm. My name is Nova. I'm actually a friend of Kokichi's if that makes you feel any better." Nova said with a bright smile.

"How can someone as cheerful as you, be friends with that rat?" Miu scoffed.

"Oh, he's changed quite a bit since you've last seen him." Nova said with a smirk.

"What do you mean by that?" Kirumi asked.

"I mean he's changed his name. He's changed his appearance. His personality did a really big flip." Said the girl on stage, listing them off with her fingers before someone interrupted him.

"What wait?!" Kaede cried out, shocked at this new revelation.

"Atua is telling me that she is not lying" Said a mellow Angie.

"Oh! He also got a quirk!" Nova chirped.

The former class erupted into shouts and protests at this fact.

"Please calm down. If you have any questions please ask me one at a time."

"HOW THE HELL DID HE GET A QUIRK?!" Maki screamed.

"He was given one. Someone believed that he deserved it and awarded him with a quirk."

"That's so cool!" Himiko said with sparks in her eyes.

"What's that degenerates quirk anyway?" Tenko asked, arms crossed.

"It stockpiles power into his body. Therefore increasing his speed and strength."

"That's a nice quirk" Keebo said with a robotic smile.

"What's his new name? And you said he looked different?" Shuichi asked.

"He got adopted by a woman named Inko Midoriya so he took her last name and changed his first name to Izuku." She snapped her fingers. "He also looks like this now"

"There is no way that's him" Ryoma said, looked at the picture, shocked

"I hate to agree, but that doesn't seem like Kokichi" Korekiyo looked at the picture in suspicion.

Shuichi blushed at the picture on screen. 'He's really cute. And his smile is really bright, he should've smiled more before' He thought.

"Gonta thinks Kokichi looks nice"

"That's not him" Kaito growled.

"It is actually. I've seen him smile genuinely before. I can never mistake that smile." Rantaro said.

Everyone looked at the screen in shock.

"He seems so different" Kirumi said softly.

"He is! Oh, he's also contacting me right now." Nova said.