Life again, with a side of more death.

She shot up gasping for air. Once she calmed down she looked around the room, it looked like a hospital. Monitors were beeping, and her arm was pricked by IVs. Suddenly a man wearing a white overcoat walked into the room and a smaller elder woman walked in close behind. The second the woman laid eyes on the girl, tears began welling up in the old woman's eyes.

"Juniper? Baby? You're, you're awake? Oh my baby," The woman rushed to the girl and hugged her with all her love.

"What? What happened?" The woman tore herself from her daughter and a look of despair was etched on her face. "You were in a coma for the last two years dear. Today was the day they wanted to let you go." The Juniper started to cry, so happy that she got her life back before it was too late. The doctor in the room wished not to barge in the heartwarming scene but needed to anyways.

"Apologies ma'am, but I have to examine her to make sure everything is in top shape for further treatments. " The mother wiped her tears away with her hand and nodded.

"Of course doctor. Oh, my baby's home again!" Juniper smiled while a few tears still rolled down her cheek.

As soon as the mother and doctor left, the doctor morphed back into his usual state. The girl gasped in shock upon looking at her own nemesis.

"Juniper, is it? Well, I assumed that once I killed you then it would be so in the living world. But, I guess it didn't so-" Juniper cut her off.

"You," she spat out. "How are you still here?" Death scoffed.

"I'm Death, you idiot. I can't die, that would be ridiculous." Juniper laughed.

"Not to me it wouldn't. Why can't you leave me alone?" It was Death's turn to laugh.

"You know I liked you, you have spunk. But now you're just annoying. Also apparently you didn't die right the first time." For the second time, the black mist appeared, but instead of a dagger, it was a pistol.

"I see you upgraded, hopefully, that's possible with your people skills." And like that the weapon was fired. He watched the crimson liquid flow from the unnatural hole in her head. The colour of her blue-green eyes now faded away.

"I will admit, she's a hell of a kisser." The man disappeared in the black aura, leaving the room void of the living.