Chapter 16: Operation S.I.A.B.H.B!

Word count: 1055

Aizawa's POV

Aizawa's phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and looked at the contact. Nezu. Perhaps he has a plan ready. Aizawa's heart soars with hope.

"Aizawa, I've got a plan. Call the students with you to my office after classes end." Nezu says when he picked up.

"Got it." Aizawa answers and hangs up. Hang in there Izuku.

Third Person POV

Aizawa, Mina, Uraraka, Todoroki, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Shinsou sat on the couches in Nezu's office, waiting for Nezu to start.

"Because of the lack of information, the plan isn't very solid." Nezu begins. "There could be a lot that could go wrong."

"Nezu." Aizawa interrupts. "You said this would be safe." He narrowed his eyes.

"It will be of course. What I mean is, we may not be able to get Izuku out depending on the circumstances." Nezu takes a deep breath. "We will only have one chance at this. If we mess this up, we may never be able to see Izuku again."

Everyone's heart sank. The pressure increased. One chance.

"So, what's the plan?" Uraraka asked nervously.

"I've arranged a meeting with the government to be able to go to the lab. All of you," he pointed at the students. "Will be able to wander around. While me and Aizawa will distract the scientists, all of you will walk around and try to find Izuku. When you find him, hide him and text us. Group together at the entrance and wait for us. If anything goes wrong, Shinsou may be able to make them forget what happened."

"But sir, isn't this illegal?" Todoroki asks. "You did mention they are government funded."

"I have a friend in the government. I asked him about this, and it seemed that he didn't know what I was talking about. I suspect only a part of the government is working with the White Ravens." Nezu stood up. "I should also mention, you only have three hours to explore the lab."

"That seems more than enough." Kirishima pips up.

"Don't underestimate. The lab is huge. Also, you will travel in pairs just in case. One person will be traveling alone. It will be up to you who will be alone." Nezu continues. "Ignore the side buildings. They are unimportant."

"Are you sure we should overlook those? What if Izuku is in one of them?" Kaminari said.

"Those are storage buildings. Most labs are built this way anyways. If all else fails and you can't find Izuku in the main complex, then you may search the side buildings. However, I highly doubt that will happen."

"There's a low chance, but never impossible." Shinsou muttered. "What if there are secret rooms? Or rooms we can't have access to?"

"I was about to get to that." Nezu nodded. "Pay close attention to those rooms. Find a lone scientist and get their access card. Shinsou, you should be able to accomplish this. Try to get cards for every group." Shinsou nodded.

"We depart in a day or two. Determine your teams by then. Wear casual clothing, nothing too flashy." Nezu instructed. Everyone else nodded.

Todoroki's POV

The seven students walked out of Nezu's office and towards the dorms.

"Ok," Mina claps her hands together. "First we should determine who should go alone."

"I could." Todoroki raises his hand slightly. "I can move faster on my own."

Mina nodded. "I should go with Shinsou. When he gets the access cards or whatever, I can use my acid to slide around as fast as possible to get them to you guys."

"Kirishima and I can go together!" Kaminari said with a grin. "If I accidentally release my electricity, Kirishima is probably the one who can take it."

"Then Uraraka and I will go together." Tokoyami speaks. "I can hide Izuku with my cloak. So Mina, try to get the second card to me."

"Alright! Operation S.I.A.B.H.B is in action!" Mina cheered.

"Operation S.I.A.B.H.B?" Todoroki asks. Siabhb? Is that even a word?

"Operation Save Izuku and Bring Him Back! The girls and I came up with it!" Mina answered.

"Yeah! Operation S.I.A.B.H.B is a go!" Kirishima cheered.

Izuku's POV

"Do you remember anything at all?" Eri questioned.

Izuku shook his head. "Not much. But I can kind of remember colorful blobs."

"Colorful blobs?" Eri seemed skeptical. "Are you sure?"

"I mean," Izuku shrugs. "I'm not sure myself."

Eri thought deeply for a few minutes. "I know!" Eri happily jumped up. "I have an idea!"

"Papa said my quirk can rewind living things when I touch them. What if I rewound you a little bit so you can remember everything again?"

"You can do that?" Izuku's eyes widened. "That's so cool!"

"But," Eri's smile faltered. "If I activate my quirk, I can't stop it, so what if I rewind you too much?"

"It'll be okay. It's worth a try." Izuku and Eri sat there silently.

"Wait, what if you just activate your quirk and just touch me for a second?" Izuku asks. "Your quirk just needs contact. If you don't touch me, then I won't be rewound. Right?" Izuku looks at Eri for confirmation.

"Yeah. Maybe you didn't lose all of your memories." Eri smiled.

"What do you mean?" Izuku tilted his head.

"You were always super, duper smart!" Eri pointed at the bookshelves. "You read all of those!"

"Woah." Izuku looked at the enormous bookshelf.

"Eri, time to go." Another person in white walked in.

"Can't I stay?" Eri looked at them with pleading eyes. "Our rooms are the same anyways. Mine just doesn't have all those books."

They sighed. "Fine." They walked out writing on a small note pad he took out from his pocket.

"They're so annoying." Eri sighed and sat down.

"Wanna try now?" Izuku says and sits down next to Eri.

"Not now." Eri lays down. Izuku copies. "I have to ask papa first. He's the only one that can stop my quirk. It hurts a lot to stop it though."

"Then we don't need to ever do it if it hurts." Izuku's eyebrows furrow. "I can just get new memories. If it hurts you, then I don't wanna do it."

"Ok then." Eri sits up again. "Wanna hear about the time when the food tray got stuck?"

Even though he was confused, Izuku said yes.