Sleeping arangements

Megumi pov

8:39 pm

I sighed and stared at my phone. The girl next to me was sleeping soundly, lightly snoring as she hugged her pillow. The sight made me smile a bit until I remembered what I had to do. 

I took a deep breath and got up from the bed, silently opening y/n's dorm room door and stepping out. I dialed the number of the person I found most annoying. 

"Hello?" I said when he picked up.

"Megumi, what's up? You never call me!" Gojo's bright voice exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. 

"From now on I'm sleeping in y/n's room for her safety." I lowered my voice in case anyone was listening. "She snuck out of her room and cut herself last night," I explained. 

"I'm only approving of this because I care about my student's safety." Gojo's now serious voice said. "Just try to keep it down okay?" 

My face became hot. "That will not be happening anytime soon." (because the author isn't confident in that type of writing) I quickly replied, trying to calm down my very obviously flushed face. 

"Mhm, alright." I hung up before he could get another word in. Sighing, I opened the door once again. 

"Where were you?" I'm greeted with y/n's tired voice. She was sitting over the covers, her hair was messy and her clothes were disheveled. 

 "On a phone call," I replied sitting down at the edge of her bed. 

"Oh, I thought you were going back to your dorm." 

"About that..." I started, fighting with my hands as I thought about how to phrase my thoughts. "I'll be sleeping in your dorm from now on." I finally decided, not daring to look in her direction. 

"WHAT?" She yelled. I snapped my head up, on instinct. Her face was red, like really red. Her eyes were darting back and forth as she held the sides of her head. "Oh, no no no. We only have one bed, you cant sleep on the floor that would be bad. what about Gojo sensei? What will the other students think? what about changing, I don't think I can handle seeing you naked yet. Oh god oh god." 

"Woah, Y/n! Calm down!" I grabbed her hands and held them tightly. "You're gonna be fine, alright. Things will be okay." I reassured her, staring into her eyes. "Besides we've slept in the same bed before, remember." She nodded her face flushing a little more at the memory. "Now, I'm gonna go to my dorm and get some clothes, you're gonna stay here and go back to bed, okay?" She nodded again and I gave her hands one last squeeze. 

She stayed quiet as I left and I wondered what she was thinking about.

Y/n pov

SHIT SHIT SHIT. 

That's what I was thinking. What the hell was I supposed to do? Of course, like always I was overthinking things and worrying about all the things I would have to endure while Megumi was staying with me. Think about it. I would have to sleep next to him all night long every night from now on. Could my heart even take that? What about changing, and showering? Oh god, we'd be practically living together. 

I couldn't take it anymore, so I laid down and got under my covers. Closing my eyes I tried as hard as I could to sleep. But alas sleep would not come. I sighed and rolled over staring at the ceiling with tired eyes.  My thoughts seemed to run wild. This way and that way all the possibilities ran through my head. Every single embarrassing thing I could ever possibly do seemed to flash before my eyes in seconds. All while staring at the ceiling with a bored expression. I closed my eyes once again and waited for Megumi to come back. 

Creak. The sound of a door being opened could be heard throughout the room. I sat up in my bed to see the one and only Megumi Fushiguro. 

"You're back," I said with tired eyes. He gave me a small smile in return and mumbled something like 'yeah'. He was holding a small red backpack, which I guessed was filled with clothes and other personal items. I watched him set down the bag and squat down next to it. He unzipped it and pulled out two items of clothes. My eyes widened. Why didn't he change in his room?!  

I quickly covered my eyes, knowing it was dangerous to watch him. My mind thought back to the last time and I felt my face heat up once again. Slowly I split my fingers and peeked through, sighing in relief when all I saw was a fully clothed Megumi standing in front of me. 

He laughed softly as I brought my hands down.  "What?" I snapped. 

"I don't mind if you look, you know." He smirked and walked closer to me. He crawled onto the bed and kneeled in front of me, his mouth next to my ear. "That is... if you can handle it." He whispered. I shivered and he pulled away chuckling.  

"A-asshole!" I exclaimed, hitting his arm and blushing like crazy. "Don't do that!"

"Yeah yeah." He replied rolling his eyes and sliding under my covers with ease. "Lay down." He commanded when I made no movement. His arm hooked around my waist and pulled me down, causing me to hit the mattress with a soft thud. He pulled me closer to him and engulfed me in his arms. I'm getting déjà vu. 

"Hmph." I pouted and closed my eyes, falling asleep shortly after. 

~~~~

Gosh, I love writing flirty Megumi, can you tell? Also, I won't be writing anything too sexual because I have a friend reading this and I live in constant fear my parents will find this story. 

Thank you for reading!