~hendery

little: hendery
caregiver: wayv (mostly xiaojun and kun)

hendery was not one to let his emotions show. he always kept them bottled up and only let them out when he was alone.

due to touring and all the promos they had going on, they were stressed. they all were. but hendery had some extra pressure on him. he had to keep himself from slipping into little space while on stage.

the boys knew how hard it was for him and they felt so bad. they just wanted to see their happy and bubbly little again.

he was doing a very good job staying out of headspace and being his usual self until one night when he just couldn't bottle up any more emotions.

hendery made his way across the stage and over to xiaojun as he felt tears pooling in his eyes.

he tried to hide behind the older, xiaojun immediately recognizing the look in the boys eyes.

xiaojun turned around and let hendery hold onto his arm as he signaled for the leader to come over to them, kun doing so as soon as he saw the youngers face.

xiaojun moved his mic to the side and mouthed the word 'little' to kun.

kun nodded and went into caregiver mode as he tried to lead the little off the stage.

"n-no..dery 'tay!" he cried, kuns eyes widening as he moved the boys mic away from his mouth.

"please come with me, dery. we need to get off stage." he said, trying to be strict but gentle at the same time.

hendery started crying even more as he followed the leader off the stage.

as soon as they were back stage, hendery broke down and fell to the floor. kun felt his heart break as he crouched down next to the little and pulled him into a hug.

"d-dery cant do it...wan go back t-to hotel...j-jus wan go nigh' night..." he said, the poor little being absolutely exhausted.

"i know baby, im sorry. i promise as soon as we're done we can go back to the hotel and go night night. okay?" he looked at the boy in his arms and smiled sadly.

hendery nodded and let kun help him stand back up, the older wiping the littles tears before they went back onto the stage.

the remainder of the show went well and hendery, despite feeling little and sleepy, really enjoyed it.

as soon as they got back to the hotel and into their rooms, they showered and got ready for bed.

hendery waddled over to xiaojuns bed and crawled in next to him.

the older smiled and wrapped his arms around the little as he cuddled into his blankie.

"you did so good today baby. we're so proud of you. let's get some rest, you've had a very long day." he said soothingly as he rubbed henderys back in slow circles.

the little babbled quietly from behind his paci that was now in his mouth and closed his eyes, the boy falling asleep as soon as his eyes shut.

the others just smiled and cooed at their little. he was so precious to them. they loved him more than anything.

———————-
hihiii
today sUcked and i saw the video of hendery crying during his ending ment all over tiktok and i got sad so here's little dery to bless everyones day
🪐