~yuta, dery, jisung

littles: yuta, hendery, jisung
caregivers: nct

"yuyu no cwy! it otay! no be scared! sungie a-an dery protect you fwom scawy thunder!" jisung said as him and hendery ran over to yuta who had put himself in the corner as he cried his little heart out.

"s-scawy! gonna h-huwt yuyu!" the little said through his tears.

jisung looked at hendery with worry written all over his face.

"dery stay hewe..sungie go get dada!"hendery nodded and sat down next to his friend to help comfort him.

the maknae ran down the stairs and over to jaemin, the little grabbing his hand and trying to pull him up.

"dada! yuyu scawed! thunder too loud a-an yuyu no wike it!" he said.

jaemin stood up and had jisung tell johnny as well since yuta would probably be more comfortable with him.

jisung then ran up to johnny, yutas main caregiver, and told him what was going on, the three of them hurrying upstairs and into the room the two littles were in.

they entered the room to find hendery with his arms wrapped around yuta in hopes of helping his friend feel better.

"dery hewe! i pwotect you!" the younger said.

yutas cries just continued getting louder, eventually alerting the rest of the members as well.

johnnys heart was broken seeing his baby in the corner having a complete breakdown.

he rushed over to the little and crouched down next to him, yuta slowly looking up from his hands.

"hey~ it's okay baby. dada's here. is the thunder scaring you?" he asked gently, yuta nodding shyly.

the older smiled sadly and held his arms out for yuta, the smaller boy crawling into his warm embrace.

he was starting to calm down when there was another loud clap of thunder, the little flinching and burying his face into johnnys chest.

"d-dadaaa! yuyu v-vewy scawed!"

yuta started squirming around as he started crying harder again.

"no no no, sweetheart dada's right here. the thunder can't hurt you. i know it's loud and scary but i promise you're okay." he said soothingly.

jisung and hendery, who were very worried about their friend, followed johnny as he carried the little downstairs.

"nini...i-is yuyu otay?" hendery asked as he waddled behind the others.

johnny smiled and ruffled the boys hair.

"he's alright dery, don't worry. the thunder is just scaring him a bit that's all. do you and sungie wanna go get his blankie and octopus for me?"

they nodded and ran off to yutas room, the two of them grabbing yutas comfort items.

as soon as they walked into the room, yuta saw his stuffie and blanket and made grabby hands towards them.

he stopped crying almost immediately and nuzzled his face into the soft piece of fabric in his arms as he held his octopus against his chest.

some time passed and the storm was calming down and yuta was happily seated next to johnny on the couch, the little playing with his caregivers fingers as he focused on the movie that was playing on the tv.

he looked out the window to see it sprinkling still, the little pouting and turning around to look at his caregiver.

"no wike it...wan wain go 'way" he said quietly.

"i know, but the rain helps all the pretty flowers get the water they need so they can grow." he said, yuta looking at him with innocent eyes.

"yuyu wike fwowers"

johnny just chuckled softly and turned yuta back around.

"i know you do little one. how about you go play with dery and sungie. i'm sure they would love for you to play with them now that you're feeling better." he said, the little waddling over towards the other two and sitting down next to them.

he played with them for a few minutes before crawling back towards where the others was sitting, the little smiling to himself as he played with his octopus.

the boys watched him crawl around, babbling away to his stuffie as if they had their own language that no one else could understand. he really was in his own little world and it was the cutest thing.

———————-
hihii^∇^
jisung is still bias wrecking me so hard he might become one of my ults please help🧎‍♀️

aLso how is this the 100th chapter i-
i thought i'd get to like 30 and then give up but um here we are ''
🪐