~jeno, yuta

littles: jeno, yuta
caregiver: dreamies

jeno was currently running around the house at full speed as he tried to run away from his caregivers who were chasing after him.

they were trying to get him to calm down and go to bed, but he was not having it.

yuta was already fast asleep on the couch and jeno was jealous. he wanted to sleep on the couch too.

"jeno! stop running and get over here!" jaemin called out, exhausted from chasing him all over the house.

"no! neno wan sleep on couch wit yuyu! no bed!"

the younger sighed and walked away, sitting down on the other couch between renjun and haechan who were just sitting there watching the scene unfold.

hyuck eventually got up and approached the little who had seated himself on the floor.

"no bed! noo!"

at this point he was straight up yelling. how yuta didn't wake up from all the commotion? who knows.

they did however take it upon themselves to move yuta into one of the bedrooms.

"shh, yuyu is asleep in the room right next door. you need to stop yelling. do you understand?" hyuck said, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

jeno sat there in silence before deciding to start running around again.

he got up and took of down the hall, the little slamming the door behind him.

as soon as the door slammed shut, yuta woke up and began to cry. the sudden loud noise scared him.

jisung ran into his room, which happened to be where yuta was moved into, and pulled the little into a hug.

"shh~ it's okay baby. neno's just being a bit difficult right now."

he smiled as yuta calmed down and melted into his arms.

"wan octo.." yuta said softly.

jisung looked around the room a couple times before looking back at the little.

"i don't see him in here. did he get left on the couch?"

yuta thought for a second before nodding sadly and clinging onto jisung as they made their way out to the living room.

jeno saw the now awake yuta and ran up to him, the older whining quietly from the other little talking very, very loudly.

"we go sleep on couch! yuyu go back on couch wit neno!"

yutas began to tear up again, the maknae being quick to comfort him.

"it's alright, yu. i know you're sleepy. let's get octo and then sungie will lay down with you."

jeno frowned but eventually managed to convince renjun to lay down with him.

the elder only agreed because he just couldn't resist jenos eyes smile no matter what he said or did.

"alright. go get blankie and then we need to go to sleep. you've been up for way too long now." renjun said, face palming when jeno ran back and dove head first onto the couch after grabbing his blanket.

"what am i gonna do with you? hmm?" he cooed.

jeno giggled softly and yawned, renjun taking this opportunity to slip jenos paci into his mouth and get him settled down.

luckily he fell asleep right away. yuta on the other hand, he was wide awake now.

the boy continued to babble to the half asleep jisung who responded with a 'mhm' every time yuta brought up his octo that was placed on the youngers chest.

"yuyu take octo eeevewywhere! octo a'ways wit yuyu a-an-" ge was cut off by the younger who pulled him into his arms.

"bubba~ sungie loves you so much but it's time to go night night, okay? we can talk about octo as much as you would like in the morning. but for now we need to go to sleep. alright?"

yuta nodded shyly and nuzzled into his caregiver's chest before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

just like jisung said, when the two of them woke up, yuta continued talking about how his octopus is his favorite thing in the entire world.

despite him saying the same three things over and over, jisung went along with all of it, seeing the little this happy was all that mattered to him.