~hendery, jisung

littles: hendery, jisung
caregiver: jeno, jaemin

jisung sat happily on jenos lap, the maknae playing with the elders fingers as he babbled to himself.

right as jeno went to stand up, he heard a loud cry coming from the other room.

he set jisung down and handed him his bear.

"cuddle with bear for a minute sweetheart, i'll be right back."

he rushed into the bedroom room to find hendery tossing and turning as he cried his little heart out, clearly very uncomfortable.

the second he saw jeno, he sat up and crawled into the youngers arms and nuzzled into his chest.

hendery tried his best to explain to jeno why he was so upset, but the poor little was so overwhelmed.

"t-tummy h-huwt! wan d-dadaaa!"

"shh~ i'm right here baby, it's okay. shh"

jeno picked him up and ran his fingers through henderys hair, the little finding comfort in being in his caregivers warm embrace.

"deep breaths for me, baby. dada's got you." he said, hendery starting to calm down.

jeno carried him out to the living room and sat down with him on his lap, jisung waddling over to see if his friend was okay.

"dery o-otay?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"t-tummy.." the boy mumbled, jisung looking at jeno with doe eyes.

"tummy?"

jeno smiled and ruffled jisungs hair.

"his tummy isn't feeling very good.. do you think you could go get his blankie for him?"

jisung nodded and ran into the bedroom to grab the blanket.

he just wanted to help his caregiver take care of dery.

he ran back to where the two were on the couch and plopped down next to them, jisung attempting to wrap hendery up with his comfort item.

"sungie hewp dada! hewp dery feel bettew!" he gave his caregiver a big smile.

"aw, thank you baby. i really appreciate your help"

jisung giggled and looked back at his friend who had just stopped crying and moved onto sucking his thumb instead.

they sat in silence for a couple minutes until jisung gasped.

"dada..dery have no 'tuffie! w-what we do?" he asked, very concerned that hendery didn't have a stuffed animal to cuddle with.

jeno chuckled and looked at the figure in his arms.

"i think it'll be alright sungie, don't worry. he has his blankie."

hearing this just made jisung sad. he always carried around his stuffies with him, so why didn't hendery do the same?

he pouted and stood up, waddling into jaemins room and flopping down on the bed before sighing dramatically.

jaemin laughed and sat up so he could look at the little.

"what was that about, hmm? why are we sighing?" he asked.

"dery no feel good a-an no have stuffie! only bwankie! w-why dery no wov stuffies..?!"

the older smiled and shook his head.

"sweetheart~ dery just likes his blankie more. he still loves his stuffies but he feels better when he has blankie with him. just like you feel better when you have your stuffies with you."

they talked for a few more minutes before jisung decided that hendery really did need a stuffed animal to cuddle with, jaemin giving up and grabbing a bunny plush off his bed and following the little into the living room.

"hi baby boy~ sungie told daddy that your tummy's hurting, will bunny cuddles help?" he asked gently, hendery nodding as he accepted the plush.

"b-bunny...t'ank 'ou daddy.." he smiled shyly and made grabby hands towards jaemin, the younger taking him into his arms and gently pushing his head to his shoulder.

"of course. try to go to sleep, okay? we're all right here little one."

———————-
i cant decide if i like this or not🧎‍♀️ i feel like it sUcks but it's okay bc
little dery and jisung >>>>>>>
🪐