Chapter 2: Her artist bestfriend; Son Chaeyoung

Dahyun's POV

"That's weird, it's already 7:00am yet Momo's still not here to pick me up." I muttered while looking at phone again.

"I decided to prepare so early so she wouldn't yell at me again but now she's the one that isn't showing up. Aish, that girl." I waited for 15 more minutes before finally deciding to ride a bus instead.

"Maybe she forgotten about me and went to school alone." I sighed while getting inside the vehicle. Only to see just a few people here.

Including my new classmate. Sana...

Since she's the only one I knew here, I decided to approach her and sat next to her. She looks so deep in thought, though.

I decided to call her name to get her attention. "Hey there! Could I sit here?"

I saw her eyes widen before looking at me.

"Oh, Dahyun! Sure! But, why are you at the bus this late? Shouldn't you be at school by now?" She questioned as I sat next to her.

"Momo was supposed to pick me up but she didn't even show up. Now I'm here. Atleast I have a companion with me." I smiled while gesturing to her.

I saw her blushed before looking away. Aww, that's so cute!

"T-Thanks. It's kind of nice to be with someone rather than always being alone." I nodded and smiled at her answer. Sana isn't so bad at all. In fact, she looks like an adorable squirrel.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at school. It's now 7:45am.

"Come on! If we hurry we could still make it in our class!" As soon as Sana picked up her bag, I grabbed her wrist and run outside the bus. Only to almost bump again into someone.

"Dahyun?" The person called. I immediately realized whom it was.

"Chaeyoung! Why are you still here?" I stopped for a moment to talk to my other bestfriend, Son Chaeyoung.

"It's still 7:45am, the classroom isn't so far away from here too, you know?" Chaeyoung said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh right, I forgot that I'm classmates with 3rd graders now."

"You're what now?" She asked in confusion.

"I was suddenly transferred to the 3rd graders' classroom. Apparently it was a request from the chairman's daughter so I had no choice." I explained to her.

"Oh so that's why you're not in our classroom."

"By the way, Chaeng, have you seen Momo?" I questioned. It's kind of odd that she also isn't at the lobby waiting for me, I guess.

"Truth to be told, I didn't. Which is kind of strange since you two always go to school together. Yet you're here with a new friend, perhaps?"

"Yeah, this is Sana. Sana, this is my bestfriend, Chaeyoung." I introduced her to this little cub in front of us.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Sana shortly replied with a bow. So formal...

"Nice to meet you! I'm Son Chaeyoung. I'm a member of the MusArts club. I'm their artist, by the way." I saw Sana let out a small smile before nodding. I guess she isn't so talkative.

"But hey, Chaeng, if you saw her please tell me, okay? Sana and I have to go to class now. See you later!"

"Okay, see you!"

I ran to the stairs with my hand still grasping Sana's wrist. We were lucky that the student council members aren't on the hallways anymore.

Finally! We reached the classroom.