Chapter 7: Friends and jealousy

"Momo-unnie..."

"Momo-unnie..." Dahyun murmured loud enough for her missing childhood bestfriend to hear.

"Dahyun?"

"Unnie! It is you!" Dahyun ran towards Momo to give her a longing hug. Sana just watched in jealousy and pain.

"What if I will be replaced again? What if she forgot about me? What if-"

"By the way, Momo-unnie, this is Sana-unnie. She became my new classmate and friend and we've been hanging out since..." Dahyun's words came out cutted off because she remembered that she and Sana became friends ever since Momo went missing.

"Ever since I went missing, right?" The older Japanese girl said with a small smile.

"How did you-?"

"A girl named Miyeon told me. She told me I got into an accident but she healed me for those past weeks I went missing." Momo explained. The younger Japanese knew this is a lie from Miyeon to hide the fact that she did attempted to kill Dahyun's childhood bestfriend.

"Really? Whoever that Miyeon is, I'm glad she kept you safe." Dahyun hugged the older once more. Sana couldn't take the scene anymore and ran away from their current moment.

She went to the rooftop and decided to get some fresh air even though after 3 minutes she needed to get back to class.

---

Back to Dahyun and Momo, they already broke the hug. That's when Tzuyu entered the scene.

"Momo-unnie, we need to get back to class." Dahyun face became full of confusion.

"Unnie, who's this? A new friend? But I've never seen her before." The pale girl questioned.

"Oh, this is Chou Tzuyu. She also helped me heal up along with Miyeon. Tzuyu, this is Kim Dahyun, my childhood bestfriend." Momo introduced the tall maknae.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun and remembered Miyeon's orders to her.

---

"Remember, if you saw a student named Kim Dahyun, make sure that she wouldn't hang out a lot with Momo. Or else, Momo will be stabbed to death this time."

---

"So she's the one that Miyeon's talking about."

"My name's Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you." The taller maknae introduced herself to Dahyun.

"Nice to meet you, too! I supposed you're not the talkative one as well?"

"Yes."

"But Dahyun, once you knew Tzuyu so well, you'll be friends with her in no time. Anyways, we have to go to class. See you!"

"See you, unnie! And you too, Tzuyu!" The two waved and went to their designated classrooms.

Much to Dahyun's surprise, Tzuyu went to one of the 1st graders' classroom.

"She's a 1st grader? Talk about giant..."

She then remembered that Sana's still waiting for her.

"Hey Sana! Let's go ba...ck?" But her unnie isn't here anymore.

"Where did she go?"