Tommy Lee ☆ Cherry Pie

Requested by jupiiterrmoonz

There she was. In a red tube top and ripped jean shorts with a loose belt and red heels. Her hair was messy, and she just had on some red lipstick and some dark eye makeup.

She was a beauty.

Dancing back and forth to the music without a care in the world. Tommy loved her for it.

After watching the video many many times, he had fallen in love with her.

They coincidentally happened to be at the same bar and hadn't even noticed each other until a little later. Tommy was sitting 2 stools away from her, sipping on his whiskey, the liquid burning through his throat.

A few minutes later, he turned to see a girl that looked oddly familiar.

It was the same girl in the Cherry Pie video.

He decided to muster up the courage to say something. "Uh, hi there." She turned and looked at him.

"Hi." She smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm Tommy. Tommy Lee."

"Y/N L/N."

"That's a pretty name, for a pretty girl might I add." His attempt at flirting made a rosy blush cloud her cheeks.

After a couple hours of talking and laughing, he finally finished off their hearty conversation with a simple question.

"So, wanna come over tonight?"

She agreed. "You know what? Hell yes. My boyfriend is being a complete fucking asshole, and I just need some time away from him."

Tommy beamed and led her out to his car.

At his house, he showed her around the place and let her get dressed in his room to spend the night, due to her boyfriend being so controlling.

Once she was dressed in a white sports bra and black Adidas sweatpants with white socks, she let him in, and he stripped down to his boxers and socks, revealing his undoubtedly amazing and awesome tattoos.

They climbed in bed.

Tommy turned to Y/N, who was getting ready to hit the hay.

"Hey, Y/N?"

She turned around and faced the drummer. "Yeah?"

"There's something I wanna tell you."

"What's that?"

"I..I think I love you already."

She said no words for a moment.

Then, she unexpectedly inched closer to Tommy and leaned up, cupping his face and kissing him passionately.

She then buried her face in his chest and inhaled his scent, eventually falling asleep on it.

Tommy sighed and stroked her hair gently, falling asleep with her to the sounds of the crowded city.

___