Taming The Beast - Nikki Sixx

"Yeah? You like that, you little slut? You want your tight little pussy fucked all to hell?"

You moaned, eyes getting teary as he pounded into you harder and faster, groans and grunts running past his lips.

You didn't know how much longer you could endure this pain. Ever since you and Nikki became a couple, he had never known what love was like, so the only thing he could do was be rough in bed.

You covered your face and sobbed loudly in your hands.

"Aww, is Daddy playing too rough with his little fuck toy?" He moaned, then gasped as his release came around the corner. "O-oh God, babe, I'm gonna--"

Before he could finish his sentence, his load came spilling inside you, coating your walls.

He groaned, throwing his head back, before looking back down at you and slapping your thigh.

You violently shook against him, yet he did nothing to soothe you, just stared down at what he made you do with a devillish smile on his face.

-

You had ignored him for a week after that, not responding to his touches or talking to him. Whenever he asked you to do something for him or get something, you just did it without speaking to him.

One day, you just sat on the front porch, the beautiful view of the yard and just the world around you, which seemed to lift your spirits up a bit.

Then you heard Nikki come out with you.

"Hi, baby," he said as he sat down next to you on the porch swing. You looked at him, then turned back away.

He gently grabbed your hand and gave it tender kisses. "Hey," he said in between kisses, "what's wrong?"

That was when you covered your face with your other hand and started crying.

Your sobs sounded so full of pain that it broke his own heart to hear them. He hated seeing his girl in pain.

He rubbed up and down your hand, tears forming in his eyes. "Baby girl, whatever it is tell me. Tell me what's bothering you so fucking bad. I won't be mad."

You raised your head. God, you were a wreck. Your hair was messy, your face and eyes were red from crying, your cheeks were soaked with tears.

"D-do you really love me, Nikki?"

This made Nikki's heart drop. "O-of course I love you, sweetheart. I love you more than anything."

You wiped your face and sniffled. "Do you love me better as a girlfriend than a fuck toy?"

Nikki was speechless. He wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you close to his chest. You continued sobbing for a while just to get it out of your system, all the while your arms were wrapped around his waist.

"Sweet girl, love of my life, my most prized possession, you know I would never actually try to harm you in any way, shape or form. If you really want me to stop being rough with you, than just say something."

"B-but I also r-really understand you, cause of your past."

"Aww, my sweet, sweet baby girl, angel..."

Once you were done crying, you pulled away from him and stared into his beautiful olive green eyes.

"...I'm pregnant."

Nikki's eyes widened, and he hugged you back to his chest and kissed the top of your head multiple times.

"We're gonna have a little angel," he whispered.

_________________________________________