Hot for Teacher ☆ Tommy Lee

1984

Ashley Wright was one of those girls in high school. Long black hair down her back, nose ring, rock band obsessed. Today she was wearing a Black Sabbath tee that was tucked into her black miniskirt and black tights, complete with clunky black boots to match. She always wore smudged eyeliner and eyelashes that were coated with mascara.

She was walking to English with her best friend, Amelia Andrews, when she stopped to admire her teacher walking past.

Mr. Lee.

He had long, messy dark brown hair, brown eyes, tall and lanky, with traces of tattoos poking out of his button up shirt. Ash's mouth watered at the sight. He was just what she wanted in a man. Rock n' roll enthusiast, laidback and cool, and most of all, hot and steamy.

Amelia snapped her fingers. "Hello? Earth to Ashley?"

Ash snapped out of her trance. "I--uh--yeah?" she muttered.

Amelia narrowed her eyes at her friend, smirking. "You like him, don't ya?"

Ash pretended to dust herself off. "Uh--"

Amelia elbowed her arm. "C'mon, Ash, you know you do."

"Fine! I like him, okay! And yes, somedays I want him to eat me out!"

Mr. Lee stopped and glared at her, his eyes wide.

"After school detention," was all he said.

Oh fuck.

Ashley's leg bounced up and down. The minutes felt like hours. Mr. Lee was at his desk, right there, grading papers.

"Can I get a drink?" Ash asked.

"No, no talking in detention, young lady," Mr. Lee said back, giving her the death glare.

She sighed and shifted in her seat. "Please don't tell my mom, she'll beat my ass," Ashley pleaded.

Mr. Lee turned his seat to face her and sighed. "What were you trying to do, Ashley? Act cool? Make the other girls jealous?" he questioned.

Ash shrugged her shoulders.

Suddenly, he got up and walked towards her. Ash felt her heart pound in her chest.

"You have a crush on me, don't ya?" he asked, placing his hands on her desk and staring into her soul.

"Uh--no..." Ash muttered, her legs shaking underneath her desk.

Mr. Lee noticed and smirked, then picked Ashley up and sat her down on the top of the desk, stroking her thighs.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You're lying."

He pulled away for a moment and reached down to unbutton his pants, revealing a bit of his black boxers underneath. He leaned on his hands, his face mere centimeters away from Ashley's.

"I've watched you all year, Ashley. The way you walk down the halls pretending you own the place, the way your hair flips left and right as you strut your stuff, and the way your breasts bounce ever so slightly as you make every step." He caresse her right breast as he said this, then lifted up her shirt to reveal both of them, the only thing covering them being the plain black sports bra that she was wearing.

"God, I have such a hot fuckin' student," he muttered. He picked her up and carried her to his office.

"Wait, is this really happening?" she asked, clearly scared.

"Oh it's happening, alright, sweetheart," he replied.

"But I'm a virgin..." she said as he shut the door behind them.

"Oh--oh my God...oh...oh my God!" was all that was heard, along with a few pants and moans.

During a presentation one night in the school auditorium, the staff was talking about mental health in high school students.

In the middle of the presentation, a male voice shouted, "God, baby girl, you're so tight!"

The air was silent for a moment before continuing the presentation.

Then another yell was heard. "Ooh, you always take my fat cock so well, baby!", followed by loud moans that the audience and staff heard from behind the curtains.

The principal motioned for the stagehand to pull back the curtains, and what the audience saw made them gasp loudly in unison.

It was Ashley, who was laying on her back naked, legs being held up by her teacher, who was thrusting in and out of her, fast and hard.

Mr. Lee turned to the audience and screamed. Ash sat up on her elbows, and her brown eyes grew wide with shock.

"Fuck, my mom's gonna beat my ass," she mumbled.

Mr. Lee quickly scurried away, his hands covering his member.

Ashley got dressed quickly, but when she looked up, all of the students that were in the audience cheered and clapped.

She smirked and proudly walked offstage, wearing her newfound confidence like one of her band shirts.