Baby Mama ☆ Nikki Sixx

You opened your eyes.

It was early in the morning, probably around 4:45, still dark outside, and you felt someone on top of you. You turned on the lamp next to you to reveal your boyfriend Nikki.

He was shirtless, but still in his jeans and socks. His head was buried in your chest, his muscular tattooed arms wrapped around your body, his whole body in general in between your legs.

He was very protective of you, as you knew, he won’t even share you with the rest of the boys. Tommy wanted you first, but before he could even put a finger on you, out came Nikki. He wrapped an arm around you and almost growled at Tommy, Vince and Mick. Since then, you had been dating for almost 3 years since 1984.

But despite being so protective, he loved you more than anything in the world.

Anyway, Nikki seemed to be fast asleep on your chest, softly snoring and twitching while mumbling to himself in his sleep like he always did. You smiled and stroked his messy black hair, all the while he was like a young boy again; except with a better past; a past that didn’t include being left by his birth father and abandoned by his mother, a past that didn’t involve his downwards spiral of drugs and alcohol as a result of becoming famous. No, sir.

This moment, this very moment was sweet and loving; full of protection and security, and Nikki Sixx somehow knew how to make you feel loved and protected, even if he was a little possessive of his girl.

You yawned quietly and decided to get up, since you couldn’t go back to sleep, and gently tried to push Nikki off of you, which caused him to wake up.

He fluttered his beautiful green eyes, then lifted his head off your chest to look at you and smiled when he saw your face.

“Good morning, beautiful”, he said, then kissed you softly.

“Morning”, you said groggily, your voice hoarse from sleeping.

“It’s still really early, sweet pea. Why’d you wake up this early?” he asked as he tenderly ran his fingers through your hair.

You placed your hand on his and closed your eyes. “I couldn’t go back to sleep when I felt you on top of me.”

Nikki chuckled. “Ah”, he said, before finally getting off of you and out of bed. You sat up and yawned once again before stretching. “You must’ve fallen asleep when you came home from the studio last night, babe”, you said in between yawns.

Nikki scratched the back of his neck. “Most likely.”

You giggled softly and got out of bed, heading downstairs to start breakfast.

Later that morning after having your breakfast and a little coffee, you felt a little nauseous. As it progressed, it got to the point where you ran upstairs to the bathroom and emptied your guts out in the toilet.

Nikki ran upstairs with you and held your hair back for you as you were puking. When you were finished, you flushed the toilet and turned to look at him.

“Are you okay, baby girl?” he asked with a worried tone.

“I’m fine, babe”, you reassured him.

“You look exhausted, honey”, he noted.

You looked in the mirror. He wasn’t wrong.

Your hair was messy, you had dark circles under your eyes, and you looked a little more bloated than you did a few weeks ago, mainly around your lower stomach area. You placed your hands on your stomach to feel for anything unusual, and low and behold, you felt a hard bump in your lower stomach.

You looked at Nikki in shock, then bent down under the bathroom sink and took out a pregnancy test. Nikki got out of the bathroom and closed the door.

After a couple minutes, you came out with your hand over your mouth, your eyes in tears. You give Nikki your pregnancy test and sure enough, there were the two pink lines; it was positive.

Nikki smiled and got up from his chair to hug you, rubbing your back. Tears of joy was evident in your voice and in the way your body shook in his arms.

“The best mama ever..” Nikki whispered. “You’re gonna be the best mama ever...my sweet baby mama...”

I hope you liked this!! I originally wrote this on my Tumblr (metal-mxddy), but I also decided to put it on here too, since I knew I had a Mötley Crüe  imagines book on here, soo yeah..lol. But I might do a little mini series on this chapter, idk..what do you think? ;)