Prologue

Slamming the door of her fathers Bentley shut, Felicity Stewart walks up the steps to her house. Upon opening the door, the scent of blueberry muffins invade her senses. The strap of her leather schoolbag slips off her shoulder, feet carrying her into the large kitchen. Rosie, the Stewart's houeskeeper, is taking them off the cooling tray and placing them on a tiered stand. Felicity plops down on a barstool and sneakily grabs one of them, mouth watering at the sight in front of her.

"I saw that, Felicity Stewart." Rosie teases before grabbing a side plate from the cupboard and putting it underneath the muffin. Felicity smiles at Rosie, digging into the delicious treat.

Louboutins click against the tile floors, followed by the overwhelming scent of Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor.

"Rosie, I told you to start preparing healthy snacks for Felicity when she returns from school. She'll never get cheer captain carrying weight." Maria scolds the friendly housekeeper. Felicity bows her head in embarrassment causing Maria to scoff and storm out of the kitchen. The door to her office slammed shut as David walked in, shaking his head at his wife's behaviour. "You should start on that homework, sweetie." He kisses his daughters forehead, snatching another muffin off the stand and placing it in his daughters palms.

Felicity bites her lip in frustration at the equation in front of her, a beep from her phone distracting her from the problem. She jumps onto her queen bed, the fresh floral sheets engulfing her slim frame.

Dylan 💘
How was your day, babes?

Felicity
Okay, can't solve this equation and it's bothering me, yours?

Dylan 💘
It would be a whole lot better if you helped me out a bit

Felicity
With the equation???

Dylan 💘
With a few pictures.

Felicity bit her lips in frustration once again, pondering the thought. She'd never done anything like that before. Sure Dylan had been her boyfriend for the past six months but she had decided to make him wait, not feeling ready. But if she refused him, she didn't know how else to keep him. She knew he was growing tired of her innocence and with a few pictures she could keep the school quarterback occupied for a few more weeks.

Without another thought, she pulled the grey skater dress over her head, goosebumps appearing on her tanned skin. She lay back on the bed and angle the camera to her bra, cropping out her face.

Felicity typed in her boyfriends number and attached the picture her finger hovering over the send button. In a moment of madness, she clicked it, quickly deleting the message after.

Felicity
I sent it xx

Dylan 💘
I never got a picture?

Panic flooded through her veins, wishing she'd saved the message. She typed out a reply to Dylan explaining she wasn't feeling well and hopped into the shower, washing away any remains of the photo.

After washing her hair and moisturising her shaved legs, felicity climbed into the bed, plugging her phone onto charge. A beep from her phone made her open her eyes, checking what it was.

Unknown number
Lol thanks for the nudes but do I know you???

Okay guys so it's me again and I really want this story to work out, I really like the plot and have a lot planned for this. I hope you enjoy and please please please vote and comment I need feedback. All the love, g. X