Three

Felicity Stewart fell onto her floral bed sheets, sweat dripping down her forehead, breathing heavy. Cheerleading had been called off that evening which meant that she had run four laps around the neighbourhood to make up for the exercise she would have missed. She peeled her spandex shorts and sports bra off her warm body, stepping into a cold shower.

Michael Clifford fell onto his black bed sheets, sweat dripping down his forehead, breathing heavy. Whitney had followed him home and invited herself in to help him with his English homework which meant that she wanted him to fuck her. Whitney rose from the bed after a few minutes, pulling her skirt up her legs and her bandeau over head. She placed a sloppy kiss on Michaels swollen pink lips, slamming the door on her way out.

The two teenagers respectively rolled their eyes at the monotonous voice of their biology teacher. She was explaining for the umpteenth time an experiment they were familiar with. When she was finally finished, felicity rose from her plastic seat, grabbing the apparatus. Michael stayed where he was, green eyes glued to Felicity's behind. He couldn't help but notice the way those tight jeans accentuated her bum. He also couldn't help his skinny black jeans tightening. When Felicity returned, plucked eyebrows raised at the slight blush on Michaels pale cheeks. He brushed it off and took his defaced notebook out to record the data taken.

When the bell finally rang signalling the end of class the twenty something students shuffled out of the door. Michael took his time collecting his things, racking his brain for any possible excuse to talk to his lab partner. "Ms Wesley is such a drag." Michael huffs, satisfied at his opening line. Felicity stares at him a moment, not quite believing that after numerous classes full of awkward hand brushes and silence, he's actually spoke to her. "Ugh, yeah. I had her last year for biology too." Michael nods his head slowly, trying to figure out where to go. "You going to Luke's party this Saturday?" He boldly asks. "Luke Hemmings. Isn't he that guy that had sex in the-?" Her sentence is cut short as her wrist is tugged in the opposite direction, chapped lips pushed against hers. Michael scratches the back of his head awkwardly, eyes darting around the packed corridors. "Clifford." Dylan nods once he finally tears his filthy lips away from Felicity's pretty ones. "Clark. So I'll see you tomorrow then?" Michael says, not waiting for an answer before walking down the hall to his next class, music.

"-And next thing I know this chick is all up on me, shaking her hips against me." Calum laughs, his giggle not quite overpowering the heavy noise of Ashton playing the drums on the other side of the room. Music has always been Michaels favourite class. Mr Ryan's music class held no order. Each wall of the large room was painted a boring white but unlike every other boring room in the school, Mr Ryan had allowed each of his students to paint something on the wall, a mural, lyrics, a poem, names in arrow hearts. Michael had spent many classes studying each painting, recognising the lyrics, trying to understand the poetry and giving up on a few. He had yet to figure out what the hell "hope it all wrks out" meant.

wow what a shitty ending to a shitty filler from the shittiest person you've ever come across. again much soz for the ten year long wait but as I've said ive had so much going on and ive been on holiday with the fam and im such a sad excuse for a human soz. I hope you all liked it please lemme know if you did. stay gorge baby loves x