Two

Michael pulled up to the beach, blue waves and yellow sand coming into view. Kennedy high seniors littered the beach, bikini clad girls everywhere. Music pumped from a speaker, beer chilled in the cooler and there was weed to spare. While the smell of weed made the corners of Michaels lips turn up, it made Felicity scrunch her nose up. Michaels behind sunk into the sand, Luke following his actions. Ashton and Calum join them moments after with four beers. Pale elbows rest into the sand, pink lips wrap around a bottle of corona. Girls splashed each other in the calm waves, sun beating down on their wet bodies. "There she is again man." Calum whistled, bringing the glass bottle to his lips. Michael eagerly followed his gaze, eyes landing upon Felicity once again. She wore a tiny neon bikini, a stark contrast to her tanned skin. Georgia splashed her, making Felicity squeal. Michaels green eyes scanned up and down the fit cheerleaders body, eyes nearly bulging out of his head. "Shit." He mumbled. He'd know those boobs anywhere, after all they had been his inspiration for five nights now. The nudes were from none other than daddy's girl, straight A student, Felicity Stewart. The brunette jumped up and down avoiding the waves, squealing each time the cold water collided with her toned, tanned legs. Michael sighed in content, wondering what to do with his recent discovery.

"Michael Clifford is staring at you." Georgia deadpanned. "Please." Felicity scoffed, coyly turning to see that Michael was indeed staring at her. Casually the brown bottle was brought to his lips, Adam's apple bobbing up and down. He smirked at her, winking. Her cheeks turned an unwelcome shade of rosy pink with the gaze of Michael Clifford upon her. "There you are." Dylan whispers, tanned arms wrapping around her bare torso. She turns around in his arms, placing a chaste kiss on his lips. She rubbed her plump lips, trying to ignore the taste of pomegranate, a Chapstick flavour she detested, on his lips. She smiled a tight lipped smile and walked away.

This is so shitty I know that omg it's literally 350 words. I wrote this quickly as I just haven't been able to lately. Things have been quite hectic lately and I lost someone very special to me. Im truly sorry that I haven't updated but I hope to have the next chapter up within the next week or two. Thank you so much to any of you who voted, I've never really gotten votes so it was really big for me. Love to u nd all ur loved ones. G. X