One

"Are you nervous for tryouts?" Georgia questioned, leaning against her friends locker. "Extremely." Felicity sighed, chewing her cotton candy bubblegum. "Well you've got captain in the bag so chillax." Georgia poked her best friend in the side, turning around when she saw her roll her blue eyes. Walking to his locker was the schools number one bad boy, Michael Clifford. Michael and Felicity had been beside eachother for three years, bickering almost everyday.

"Stewart." Michael nodded his head, opening his locker. He grabbed a graffiti covered textbook and shut it, turning around and walking back down the hallway. Felicity rolled her eyes at him again, making Georgia scoff.
"He has a crush on you." She states casually. "Who has a crush on who?" Dylan asks, throwing an arm around Felicity's shoulder and kissing her cheek. Felicity's eyes widen in shock, signalling her big mouthed best friend to shut up. "Uhm, jake is crushing on Julie." She lies.

Michael took his regular seat on the bleachers beside Ash with his elbow resting on the row behind him, looking out on to the football field. Airhead jocks run around in their glorified leggings and the marching band practice. The school mascot, Kenny the Kennedy High School Koala runs around. And finally, the cheer squad practicing. Michaels eyes quickly scan over them, he'd been there, he'd done that. Half of that cheer squad were easy and the other half weren't even worth it, in his opinion.

"Jesus, who's the new girl?" Calum asks, eyes fixated on a girl he can't find. "She isn't new, mate. That Felicity Stewart." Luke grins. Eventually his eyes land on the tiny brunette. Tiny spandex shorts and a neon sports bra cover her body. She climbs to the top of the pyramid giving the football team, the marching band and the four boys a clear view of her cleavage. "She has a great rack, man." Ashton muses causing four boys to nod their heads in agreement before Michael rubs the stubble on his chin. They all watch her climb down again, and bend over to tie her shoelace. "Man if I knew this is what the cheerleaders do I'd go to every one of out shitty football games." Luke says, eyes not leaving the cheerleaders once. His lips remain sealed, taking in the view and by view he means Felicity Stewart's ass.

"Welcome back, to your last year of high school class." Ms Wesley welcomes us. "Because this is such an important year I will be assigning lab partners, so everybody line up at the back of the room." Michael and the rest of the class roll their eyes before following the teachers orders. "Now, let's see. John and Julie up at the front. Matthew and Brian can go beside them." She rattles off a list of names before his is called. "Michael and Felicity you can just sit in the back bench." As fucking if, they both thought. Yeah she was hot, but that's as much as he could tolerate of Felicity Stewart. Ms Wesley informs them of our next assignment where we'll be dissecting a lung and writes notes for us to take down on the whiteboard. While the rest of the class jots down the notes Michael pulls out his phone to see a new text from Whitney.

Whitney
Come back to mine after school?? My parents are out of town and it's been so long, mikey. ;) x

Mikey
Ok.

The bell signals that class is over, meaning to Michael could leave the hell hole and to a better one. ( a/n That was crude I'm sorry but that's mikey)