Four

"That's not how you do it Michael." Felicity huffed. Her patience was wearing thin. She had invited him over to her house to work on their homework, which require them to make a paper mache heart. Felicity had warned him several times to be careful with the bright red paint but as per usual, Michael treated the situation as a joke. Felicity's perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowed in concentration and Michael couldn't help but notice the way her tongue poked slightly out of the side of her mouth when she was concentrating. It was cute, he thought. Cute?! Michael didn't think anything was cute, except for puppies, they were cute as fuck. She annoyed him. Michael dipped his finger in the red paint and before had time to reconsider, he flicked it at her, a large dot landing on her cheek. Michael watched her face fall and then twist in annoyance, slowly raising her head to look at him. "Michael Clifford, you have got to be fucking kidding me."

Hot water cascaded down Felicity's toned and tanned body, the scent of warm vanilla filling the bathroom completely. She sang horribly out of tune to whatever song had come on her Spotify shuffle when a certain lyric reminded her of a certain someone. She huffed as thoughts of a lilac haired boy filled her brain. Internally scolding herself she forced herself to think of her handsome boyfriend. She thought of his broad shoulders, short brown hair, dreamy blue eyes and his plump lips. She smiled upon thinking of these things, but that ended all too soon when she remembered the taste of pomegranate on the lips she thought were only meant for her. Shutting the shower off she stomped out of her en suite and put her phone on do not disturb.

At the risk of repeating myself for what feels like the 100th time I have no excuse for not updating apart from the fact that I was extremely busy and had a lot of stuff going on. I hope you haven't all forgotten about this book, I even see people voting and adding this to their reading lists every now and again and let me tell you it warms my little ice heart. Hope you all enjoyed this too short chapter and just know I'm already working on the next. Thank you for being so patient. All the love xxx