Chapter 2: Assassin

Criminals captured!

Jedi Master Plo Koon
and Padawan Ahsoka Tano

successfully thwarted an attempt
on Mace Windu's life,

killing bounty hunter Aurra Sing
in the process.

Since that time, young Ahsoka
has grown strong in the ways of the Force.

Now, after several harrowing adventures
alongside her master,

the two Jedi have returned to the Temple
on Coruscant to receive their next mission.

3rd Person POV

Ahsoka Tano can be seen next to her master Anakin Skywalker in the jedi council meeting room being welcomed back by the masters of the Jedi high council.

"Welcome, Padawan. In order, congratulations are" The grand master of the jedi order greeted "Shown your courage and strength yet again, you have" Master yoda complimented.

"Job well done Ahsoka" Master Plo said which brought a small grin to Ahsoka's face as she did a slight bow. 

However Ahsoka's praise was cut short when Master Obi-wan Kenobi said "Now onto more pressing matters"

"To Balith you must go, Skywalker" Yoda said.

"There is a large-scale civil war on Balith. They have requested our assistance. Anakin, you will leave immediately to command the Third Legion" Obi-wan further explained.

"I've never been to Balith" Ahsoka said seemingly wanting to be apart of the discussion. However she was soon disappointed when Master Windu said 

"You will stay here padawan. We need your full report" 

"As you wish" Ahsoka responded trying not to sound disappointed.

*Timeskip*

Ahsoka is walking with Anakin to his ship as he can sense something is bothering his padawan learner. "Ahsoka, I sense you're uneasy. What is it?" Anakin asked breaking the silence.

"Oh. I... nothing... Master, let me come with you. If I'm not with you who else will have your back?" She said worrying about Anakin for good reason too. Anakin may be one of the strongest jedi in the order but he is extremely reckless and often makes brash decisions. 

At an attempt to calm her nerves he responds to his padawan "Stay here, finish your studies, get some rest, maybe give (Y/N) some company besides you two seem to enjoy making fun of me together. Maybe find a less hurtful way to bond with each other" At the mention of being around (Y/N), Ahsoka attempted to hide her face that was becoming a light shade of pink but Anakin noticed this and asked "Is everything alright Ahsoka?"

"Hmm? yeah I'm fine" she said quickly trying to get back to the conversation at hand and trying to get her thoughts away from (Y/N) which over the past few weeks has seemed to be becoming more and more difficult for her. "You said it yourself, I learn more in the field than I ever do here" She said.

"Well, think of this as a chance to prove me wrong" Anakin said before walking to the ramp of the ship as it took off but before the ramp closed he yelled out to Ahsoka "Stay out of trouble" before the flew off leaving a saddened Ahsoka by herself. As Ahsoka goes to walk back inside of the temple she suddenly has a vision as feels that something is wrong she is lifted up by her throat by Aurra Sing as her cold voice speaks to Ahsoka.

"She will die and there is nothing that you can do" Ahsoka suddenly shoots upwards to find herself laying in her bed as she gasps for air realizing that it was just a dream. Yet this dream was plaguing her mind so she chooses to go see Master Yoda to speak about these dreams. As she walks out of her room she sees none other than (Y/N) there where he had his hand curled up into a fist lifted into the air as he was about knock on her door.