Chapter 10: A Trip to Mandalore

3rd Person POV (2 hours after returning from the Citadel)

(Y/N) is currently in his quarters, lying down and reading a book. He tries to take his mind off of what happened at the Citadel with Anakin but is currently struggling in doing so. Luckily, he is pulled out of his thoughts when the door to his room opens and in walks Ahsoka. He looks up at her before closing his book and walking over to her. Ahsoka immediately wraps her arms around his body and leans on him. (Y/N) pulls her close to him and rests his chin on top of her head.

"You okay?" (Y/N) asks softly.

"Yeah, just tired. The council meeting lasted longer than I expected" Ahsoka says into (Y/N)'s chest. (Y/N) just hums in response. "We get the next few days off though. So that will be nice" Ahsoka says before pulling out of the hug and looking up at her boyfriend who had a small smile on his face. They look into each others eyes and slowly inch closer to each other before their lips meet in a soft and loving kiss. Even though they have been together for months now, every kiss they have shared felt just like the first one. They were truly in love with each other. They slowly pull away from each other so their faces are only a couple inches apart. They breath slowly, being able to feel each other's breath on their skin.

"I don't think I will ever get tired of doing that" (Y/N) says with a large smile appearing on his face. To think that just a couple minutes ago (Y/N) had his thoughts stuck on all the horrible things that had happened on their mission. But now, with Ahsoka, the only thing his mind was focused on was her.

"Me neither" Ahsoka says softly as she dawns a smile of her own. They go to kiss once more but then hear the holo communicator on the table start to ring. (Y/N) groans and falls back onto the bed.

"Ugh, who is it?" (Y/N) asks, causing Ahsoka to walk over and look at who was calling.

"Duchess Satine" Ahsoka answers. This causes (Y/N) to shoot upwards and quickly walk over to the table that had the communicator on it. Ahsoka walks away from the table and goes to lay down on the bed that the two had come to share for the last few months. (They haven't done anything).

(Y/N) quickly answers the call, causing the figure of Satine to appear in a hologram form. She was sitting on her throne in her royal attire. "Good evening, Satine. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asks.

"Greetings, my dear. I am calling because I would like to know if you would possibly be available to help me with something tomorrow" Satine says. (Y/N) looks over to Ahsoka who wasn't visible to Satine. He gives his girlfriend a look as if to ask what he should tell her. "I do apologize, but did I not call your personal quarters?" Satine asks confused as to why (Y/N) was looking away.

"I'm sorry, it's just that there is... quite the confrontation happening down the hall" (Y/N) covers before Ahsoka gives him a nod to answer Satine's earlier question. "But, yes I am available to assist you tomorrow" (Y/N) answers.

"Wonderful, I will fill you in when you arrive" Satine says with a smile. It seems as if she is about to hang up when (Y/N) looks over and sees the sad look on Ahsoka's face.

"Satine..." (Y/N) says suddenly. Satine looks at him, telling him to continue. "Would it be alright if I were to have a friend join me in assisting you?" (Y/N) asks, causing Ahsoka to look up at him surprised. Both Ahsoka and (Y/N) look at the hologram of the Duchess who seems to be thinking about the question.

"I don't see why not. However, the two of you will have to share a room as all but one of the guest rooms in the palace are taken" Satine answers with a soft smile.

"Of course. That won't be a problem" (Y/N) says gratefully.

"I look forward to seeing you again, (Y/N)" Satine says before hanging up, leaving (Y/N) and Ahsoka alone. (Y/N) turns around and faces the bed only to be enveloped in a large hug by his girlfriend.