02

CLASS WAS FINISHING UP FOR THE DAY AT THE HERO HIGH SCHOOL

CLASS WAS FINISHING UP FOR THE DAY AT THE HERO HIGH SCHOOL. Students were packing their bags up to leave while others were already gone.

See... another things that pissed Bakugou off was the students who gathered in front of their classroom when the day ended. Some purple haired freak declared war on 1-A but of course he could care less.

The sports festival was coming up in about two and a half months. That's all the time Bakugou would have to train, along with learning to skateboard, along with getting y/n to fall for him.

He wasn't in the mood for this bullshit today. So what he did was declare war back and storm his way out of the room.

As he walked home the sun was still high in the sky almost mocking his existence. He wanted to sun to fall so night would come.

With his hands in his pockets and his feet making noise like elephants, Bakugou wore a blank face as he opened his door.

There in the kitchen stood his mother doing work on the counter as she would. "Welcome home you little shit." She nonchalantly said.

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!" Bakugou yelled back. Again he stomped his way upstairs like a hormonal teenagers and slammed the door.

Mitsuki mumbled incoherent words about her son being an idiot. She continued to work while the other ash blond got started on his homework.

Before he knew it the day had gone by with the night coming into view. The sunset was filled with colors of pinks and purples on this night.

Bakugou wore an outfit similar to the one from the night before and grabbed his skateboard. His quiet footsteps made their way downstairs.

"KATSUKI GET THE HELL DO- oh there you are. Dinners ready." She set plates of food on the counter.

Bakugou grunted as he put in his shoes. "I'm going out. I'll eat when I get back. See ya hag!"

His mom stared at the closed door behind him with a confused look. "He didn't even swear. Well then... more for me!"

The walk was silent on the way to the skatepark. Maybe some sounds of crickets played out but other than that nothing.

When getting there it seemed totally abandoned, unlike last night. Bakugou brought eyebrows together and sighed.

He scanned the park only to find a single person sitting in one of the bowls. Bakugou instantly recognize her as y/n.

She wore pair of sweatpants today along with a black tank top accompanied by a brown flannel.

She was playing with her feet and clapping them together. She wore a bored expression contemplating whether to leave or not.

The rubber on her shoes rubbed together and made a slight sound. "Hey skater girl. I'm here so let's fucking start." She heard.

As expected she saw the ash blond walking to her with a snarl. She lazily stood up and rolled to him on her skateboard. "Took you long enough." She replied.

"Whatever let's just start this shitty thing, because I know I can do better than you." Bakugou declared. He stood his ground in from of the h/c haired girl.

Y/n paused her skating with a foot onto the concrete. She left the skateboard there and walked up to Bakugou with her arms crossed.

When she reached him, y/n glared at him. "Do you ever shut up?" The words threw a knife into the boys chest.

"This superiority complex thing you have going on won't cut it with me. I could honestly care less that you go to UA, because you're not better than I am." She poked her finger to his chest.

Bakugou went to grab her hand but didn't get the chance. "SHUT THE HELL UP SHITTY GIRL! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" He yelled back.

Y/n chuckled looking to the ground. "I know you're a total douch bag. So figure this shit out because it won't be this way your whole life. Some people won't see you as strong and powerful... only a jerk." She walked back to her board and picked it up.

Bakugou started to get nervous at her actions. "Tch, fine. Just fucking teach me..."

"I wasn't planning on leaving 'Suki..." she smirked. Turning around with the board in her hands she looked at the now pissed off Bakugou and snickered. "Now let's get started, the first thing is simply just riding."

She put the skateboard on the ground and rode it to him. "Let's start with whether you're a lefty or a righty?" Y/n asked jumping to him. Her hair flopped into her face.

"Right." Bakugou simply said admiring her. She nodded and put his right foot onto the board.

"Now all you need to remember is when pushing off the ground keep your left leg straight... Turn your right foot slightly... and there you go!" She put her hands up.

Bakugou looked down to the position he put put in. He did was was told and was simply skating straight through the park.

Y/n ran after the teen grabbing his shoulder to stop him. "You're a natural dude! But this will be harder than you think. You sure your can keep up with a pro?" She slyly smiled at him.

Her head was angled up towards the boy giving him a good view of her again. The way the lights from the park reflected onto her face showed him how beautiful she was.

If they hadn't just meet each other Bakugou would kiss her here a now.

But that would be wrong...

Right?

All Bakugou did was scoff and turn his light tinted cheeks away from the girl. "I told you I could do it, didn't I?"

There really won't be much about school in this but that's a