14

THE MONTHS HAD PASSED AS THE PROCESS WENT FORWARD

THE MONTHS HAD PASSED AS THE PROCESS WENT FORWARD. Spending time in her foster home became harder for y/n.

Thankfully she knew in the end there was someone always waiting on the other side of the tunnel.

Whether it was Haru, Ryuu, her boyfriend Bakugou, or the person who would finally take her as their own after five months of paper work.

Many months of things after another occurred making things harder for them to happen.

Each event after the other turning into a point where some things stopped and people could think for a moment.

Y/n was now packing the last of her things to move away from her old home into her new one. Haru watched her pack with Ryuu next to her.

They both wiped away small tears threatening to spill from their eyes. "Y/n, we're gonna miss you!" The now 11 year old Ryuu yelled.

He ran into y/n's back squeezing the living life out of her.

She coughed a small bit before patting his arms around her torso. "I'll see you guys all the time. We can hang out!"

"It won't be the same and you know it!" The redhead retorted back.

Haru laughed at them reminiscing on the times of their younger years. "Ryuu, don't be like that. You know once I turn 18 I'll adopt you and all three of us will be out of here."

He looked to her in shame of his words. "I know..."

"Well, it looks like I'm done packing. I guess I'm leaving" Y/n picked up her bag before turning around to her brunette best friend.

"Have fun living with your boyfriend... but not too much fun I don't want to be an aunt just yet!" She exclaimed. Y/n laughed while shaking her head to those words.

But she didn't leave before whispering a joke in  her ear. "We'll see about that auntie."

She walked down the stairs past the living room and to the front door. Behind the door awaited a new beginning for her that her biological parents would always want for her.