Epilogue

THE BIRDS CHIRPED IN THE MORNING SUN

THE BIRDS CHIRPED IN THE MORNING SUN. Rays traveled through the curtains into a room filled with a queen sized bed with black covers.

The room was clean and everything was put in its place. All around some drawings hung on the wall of the room along with pictures as well.

Pictures of two people who made it farther in their life than anyone knew. Some of school, graduation, parties, and in the hospital with a baby.

Bakugou rolled over from his spot on the bed to latch to the person next to him. Yet he was met with an empty space.

He groaned before opening one eye to be met with an empty room other than himself. A 21 year old Bakugou rolled out of bed only wearing a pair of boxers.

He had a few scars littered on his body from fighting as the pro hero Dynamight. His ash blond hair was shaped with an undercut as the spikes only had a place on the top of his head.

The man walked to the doorway of his room only to find it open.

The sound of a voice talking was muffled through the walls of the house. His loud footsteps stopped made the talking turn into silence.

Bakugou opened another door in his house to find a nursery filled with yellow and blue items. He saw his son and girlfriend on the floor with a skateboard.

Y/n was wearing her boyfriends oversized shirts from the night before as her son was wearing a green onesie.

Most things stayed the same about her other than the nose hoop turning into a stud. Her figure was curvier from carrying a child in her stomach for nine months.

Her face matured since they were teenagers as well as Bakugou's. They both grew mind and body throughout the years.

And the ring on her middle finger stayed the same as always.

Something to note was Bakugou and y/n never got married, for they never felt the need to. They were both happy with their lives, then they got an early pregnancy which made life even more exciting to them.

Throughout their lives, they've been together in and out of everything. Fights and making up was totally normal in this relationship.

For them, not everything was sunshine and roses.

So now y/n sat on the ground of her sons nursery with a mini skateboard Haru got her for her baby shower.

She'd been trying to teach Akio, their son, how to skateboard at a young age.

"What have I told you?" Bakugou asked with arms crossed.

Y/n tried to answer but could only stare at the six pack put in front of her eyes. The many tattoos along his arm as well...

"Hey dumbass. My eyes are up here." He suddenly said.

"Right... I'm not doing anything at all. I... love... you?" She warily said. In her arms she cradled the six month old as she stood up.

Her grumpy boyfriend towered over her nonchalantly walking figure. She walked to the kitchen and put Akio in the high chair as she pulled out a formula.

Her baby started to babble and clap his s/c hands and look to his mom with the red eyes of his father.

Atop his head laid absolutely no hair as the child was born completely bald.

"I'll cook breakfast, you feed the brat." Bakugou suddenly said.

Y/n glared at him while feeding her son. "He's not a brat... yet. Just wait till he's a teenager like you, then he'll be a brat."

"You loved this brat." He bent down to her level and looked at her directly in the eye. "And you still fucking do."

"Of course I love you how could I not." Y/n pressed a chaste kiss in the tip of his nose before continuing her feeding.

But Bakugou wasn't having the bullshit kiss he received. The pro hero hugged her from behind and kissed her neck over and over again.

Y/n pretended like she didn't care when she really loved every second of it.

"C'mon babe, I love you." He gruffly whispered into her ear. Bakugou picked up Akio and started feeding his son himself.

The h/c haired women gazed at the scene before her. It was like a painting that could be seen from miles away only by her eyes. "I love you too 'Suki."

Bakugou eyed her down with a smirk.

"I know you do skater girl."

And this is the story of how an angry teenager ended up with the love of his life who was a total skater girl.

So I've always had the head cannon where Bakugou wouldn't get married to his spouse

So I've always had the head cannon where Bakugou wouldn't get married to his spouse. To him it would just matter they would happy and in a healthy relationship, he wouldn't care what other people think. So that's all I have stay on the look out for another Bakugou book because the next one will be pretty (as my English teacher would say) juicy.
Love you