Chapter 16

Bethany's POV

I had a wonderful day at home and did a few chores that needed my attention. I made my boss my homemade chicken noddle soup to help him get better. He seemed to really enjoy it. I had just hung up the phone with Jason and was already missing that smooth velvet voice. Damn it you are such and idiot falling for a player I mentally scolded myself. But he hasn't brought anyone home in days. Maybe I miss judged him. I roll my eyes and finish putting the laundry away. It was getting late, so I decided to head to bed. Stripping my clothes, I turned down the covers and climbed into the bed sighing. Within a few minutes I was out.

I could tell I was in a dream as I was sitting in a beautiful field of wildflowers with the warmth of the sun beating down on my exposed skin. I have always loved outside and flowers but what gave it away really was I was still nude. Enjoying the suns rays filling my body with its touch I let out a blissful sigh.

"Bethany!" I sit up startled and look around. Jason is walking through the wildflowers looking for me.

"Jason, what are you doing here?" Really Bethany? It's a dream you brought him into your dream. I look down and quickly imagen myself in some shorts and tank top before standing up to greet him. "Hi, Jason." He reaches for me pulling me into a hug. I let my arms wrap around his neck as he slides his around my waist pulling me flush against his body. He buries his face into the crook of my neck taking a deep breath as his hands rubbed up and down my back. It made me feel wanted and loved.

"I'm so glad I found you my love." I blushed at his words. Boy I really let my dream make him all lovey dovely. "You want to take a walk?" I smile as I take his hand and start walking in the beautiful meadow. "Hey what would you say if I told you I was an incubus?" I thought for a minute. Wait, what is an incubus? I open and close my mouth a few times. I'm pretty sure I look like a fish gasping for air. Finally, I find my voice and figure out what to say.

"Well, I guess that depends on what an incubus is." He nodded and we continued walking.

"What if I told you you're not fully human that you are part succubus? That you and I are actually soulmates."

"Again, depends on what a succubus is. Also, how would you know we are soulmates." I mean this is a dream I can ask whatever I want because this is my mind.

"Have you noticed that your body calls to mine. You can't stop thinking about me. You're falling for me even after the first two nights you knew me. That I smell like something you love." I think for a minute and realize he speaks the truth.

"Ok I'll give you those but what is a succubus that you say I am part of?"

"A female sex demon and an incubus is a male sex demon. We feed on having sex from people in dreams. You can also feed from sex the normal way just not as well." Ok my mind is being weird. I must have watched something on t.v. and now my mind is making stuff up.

"I wonder what I watched to make this stuff up in my dream?" I asked out loud and then giggled.

"No Bethany I'm telling you the truth." He looked so serious.

"Ok if you are a sex demon then let's have sex. You can feed on me and I'll feed on you." I giggled at my cleverness.

"That is actually how it will work between us as mates. I will never need another person and you won't need anyone else either. We feed each other's souls." He stops and pulls my body against his dipping his head down capturing my lips with his. I bite down on his lip making him moan. As soon as his mouth opens, I let my tongue swiftly slide into his mouth tasting his mintyness. I pull back to catch my breath and I gaze into his emerald green eyes. "Look I know you think this is just a dream, but I hope you'll remember everything I've told you." His eyes glance down to my lips then flicks back up to my eyes. "Just remember I want you and I love you. You are my soulmate my other half." His forehead touched mine in a loving manner. *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

My alarm clock jolts me from my sweet dream. Shit I didn't even have to get up early. I forgot to turn it off last night. I smack the top of the clock making that infernal noise stop. Sitting up I remember my dream from last night. Jason had made me feel loved and wanted. I guess my mind was confirming for me that I had fallen for my boss. Shit now what am I going to do? Climbing out of the bed I head to the shower. I told Jason I would check on him this morning, so I better get ready. After a nice relaxing shower, I dressed in some comfortable active wear heading to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. As soon as I was done, I slide it on two plates wrapping them with aluminum foil and headed next door. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Bethany, hey I didn't expect you so early." I held the plates up and smiled.

"I brought breakfast." He smiled and pulled me in closing the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen and set the plates down on the table. Jason sat beside me, and I removed the foil.

"Wow you made me biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon!" he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush.

"It was nothing." I whispered out as I took a bite of my food. We ate in comfortable silence until Jason reached over and grabbed my hand. He continued to eat like nothing happened, so I went along with it. After we finished eating, he stood and took our plates to the sink and started washing them.

"Bethany, I want to ask you something." I nodded my head and approached him.

"Sure, what is it?" He turned towards me and took my hands in his.

"I want to ask you on a date." He looked bashful which is very strange as he is always confident.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I whispered as I looked down at my feet. I felt his finger under my chin lifting my face to meet his beautiful green orbs. I watched as his eyes flicked to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Tomorrow, after work. We'll go on a date." He leaned in and his plump red lips smashed against mine in a tender sweet kiss. I threw my arms around his neck pulling him further into my body and deepened the kiss. His arms wrapped me safely in his embrace as sparks and tingles flowed throughout my body. God if this is what it felt like to kiss him what would it feel like to have sex with him? Damn it! It's just a date and a kiss you fool. I broke the kiss to catch my breath, but he kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot making me feel weak and a moan to escape my mouth. He licked and sucked making mewls of pleasure to come from me as my hands found their way into his hair. He pulled back and pecked me on the lips. "Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while." He gave me that panty dropping smile with those dimples. Shit there goes my heart!