TheXTrickXTower

Dawn breaks, as the airship carrying the applicants approaches it's destination. The third phase of the Hunter Exam is about to begin.

Beans: I apologize for the long wait. The airship will soon arrive at it's destination.

They hear Beans' voice as a few minutes later they land and stand on a tower.

Beans: Everyone, the exam's third phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower

Leorio: Trick Tower?

Beans: To pass this phase you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy two hours. With that, we will now begin the third phase.

Beans then enters the airship and it flies away.

Everyone then looks down the edge.

Leorio: Are we supposed to climb down?

Kurapika: That would be suicide...

Akira: No doubt about that.

Applicant: Maybe for a normal person.

They then see a guy who starts climbing down.

Applicant: But a top class rock climber can handle this, no problem.

Killua: Wow...

Gon: He's going down pretty fast.

The climber keeps going down until he hears flapping and turns to see a couple of giant birds as one of them eats him.

Akira: Well, that was something.

Leorio: G-Guess we can't climb down the side...

Kurapika: Yeah.

*Mini-Timeskip*

Sometime has passed and as Akira was looking a way down he suddenly sees Gon and the rest going through a hidden door below.

Akira: Something that simple, huh.

Akira then walks a little as he stops and jumps a little and a hidden door opens as he lands on a hallway.

Akira: All right, then.

He runs through the hallway for a few minutes until he suddenly hears something coming from the side as he inmediately dodges and sees that the walls started to shoot arrows.

Akira: This is kind of cliche.

With his extreme speed and agility, he keeps moving forward while dodging the arrows simultaneously. After a few minutes of running and dodging all the arrows, he arrives to a room where a tiger appears.

Akira: A tiger, huh.

The tiger then jumps at Akira who ducks down to avoid it and turns around to face the tiger.

Akira: Look, I hate to kill animals, so please just walk away.

The tiger dosen't move as it growls at Akira.